Angle load floats *advice please*

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Safety' started by ExBritKid, Jun 17, 2009.

1. yer that would prob be cheaper megs :p

hahah yer :) just makes it easier.. cos we decided we like eventing :D and camping there :) so the more room in the float to sleep the better hahah

2. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

you pretty much have to camp eventing at some events unless you only go to home ones ... I can tell you Iam not travelling 3hrs home after dressage staurday then back sunday morning and home again late sunday arvo ! hahah and most of the time we go up friday ...

and yes eventing is fun thats why you like it and also coz im there :p

3. sleeknstylish

sleeknstylish Well-known Member

We have a 3 horse angle, and it does have the horses heads faced towards the right hand side.
    (They make them however you want them, and that's what i asked for).

Its brilliant, and it suits what we need.
    I will always have the 2 horse straight load for the good travellers, but the 3 horse gives us more options- especially for the poor travellers/loaders, and we can get 2 mares with foals at foot in the float together!

We looked for 2 years and finally settled on the Rowville- attention to detail is superior imo.

4. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

HAHAHA!! i dont think that would help the big boy with hi issues if i tied him to the roof or tried to fit him in the car :p angles suited what we needed so it was the way to go :)

5. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

Hahah!! yepp ally :) plenty of room in allan for our home comforts while camping :p

6. winddomino

winddomino Guest

Saw Im pretty sure the guardors at interschools and they where very low to the ground

Saw Im pretty sure the guardors at interschools and they where very low to the ground We thought they prob wouldnt make it up our drive way and its not that bad ....Imperials I have heard mixed reports about but more good then bad.Tuzas Our mate has one it seems good,sturdy they are fairly plain though or his is... just 3 angle with a swing out tack box nothing really fancy.