Andalusian (Pure and Part) Pictures Here!

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Lokenzo, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Eoroe

Eoroe Gold Member

I had grand plans for Dressage, - but Ive changed, and Im really just going to give anything, and everything a go. Including stockwork, campdrafting. I really enjoy spending time with my horses, so I dont really ming what I do :)
    I get more of a thrill out of attending clinics that competeing - so ggodness knows at this stage :)

Years ago, when I wanted to breed one of 'him' - lol - I admired them as I felt they could pretty much take on anything, and be talented at it. Ive mentioned their versatility before - and I stand by it **)

So currently - my plans are to just enjoy him, and for us to grow together. I really would like to spend as long as it takes to develope a real working relationship - and to learn more and more about him.This is the luxury I had years ago when training young ones, and I really enjoed it. Of course as you get older and would like things such as a home.....well you have more work life than 'horse life'.
    He fasciantes me, and I really just enjoy haveing an equine 'mate' that is happy to share themself with you. As he is sensitive - and can blow up reasonably dramatically, (scare himself) at this age, takeing the time, and going slow is paramount for me.
    I want him to be a happy and confident animal that will give anything a go, at least once - lol

......the short term plan is to buy him one of those giant horse balls.....lol - so nothing grandios - just havin fun **)

2. Gemgem

Gemgem Well-known Member

I used to ride a beautiful big black mare called Paloma (Loma) out of Formentero III and a TB mare. She was an ex police horse but was sold on as they didnt have suitable riders for her (she acted big and scary but she was really all show). I kinda leased her for about a year or so but was only able to go out and compete once where we won our first ever show jumping round.

She was my dream horse, alomost 17hh, 12 yrs old (she'd be about 13/14 now) jet black with a small white star and very well educated and loved to jump. Her only fault was a club foot but she was never lame on it in the time I rode her, sometimes she was a little uneven on small (5-10m circles) but never lame. She wasnt always an easy ride but I loved her to bits, I wanted to buy her but her owner didnt want to part with her :( I can totally understand that tho - If I had owned her I would never let her go!

Heres a few photos, I wish I had more! I miss her so much but I know she is in a loving home with her owner.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. torridonequine

torridonequine Active Member

S.P Cholita Rhythm

Here are a few pics of my dream boy Rhythm and some babies.
    [​IMG]

4. torridonequine

torridonequine Active Member

Cortez and Solana

[​IMG]

The above pic is of Torridon Cortez Dam Sevylla and Torridon Solana Dam Parwan Sara both 2 yrs old and Sired By S.P Cholita Rhythm a

5. Nikki1963

Nikki1963 New Member

Simanda Park Nikita

How do you post pictures?

6. :hug:
    Hi Nikki:D and welcome to the forum:)
    If you go to Forum Management and operation you'd see the thread on how to there:)*

7. Nikki1963

Nikki1963 New Member

Thanks for that Ill give it a go :)

8. Nikki1963

Nikki1963 New Member

Simanda Park Nikita

[​IMG]

9. Nikki1963

Nikki1963 New Member

Simanda Park Nikita

My gorgeous girl. She is sired by Formantero III Dam is Chilean Park Akera, she won the AHAA Champion in 2012 and Champion Andalusion at 2013 Royal Brisbane Show :)

10. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Thrilled to hear she is in good hands, I used to own her full sister Simanda Park Lady Kia :)

Here is a picture of my partbred mare Torridon Rufina at the recent Ridden WA AHAA State Champs where she took out State Champion Ridden Partbred (she has won State Champion Halter and Ridden, 2 from 2 Royal Show Champion, Top 10 SHC Horse of the Year and now holding her own in Prelim/Novice official dressage training Elementary). She is by Simanda Park Cholita Rhythm out of a Thoroughbred mare. She has only just turned 6!

[​IMG]

And a picture where we won the dressage on 73.8%!
    [​IMG]

Absolutely love this mare, she has been the best competition horse I have ever owned!

11. Nikki1963

Nikki1963 New Member

She is beautiful :) obviously Simanda Park breed beauties :)

12. jc163041

jc163041 New Member

I have Two Spanish horses

PRE= Cristogracia Estano (by Alegria Serio out of Lyngara Kelita)

[​IMG]

and 2nd Cross= Bolero (by Parwan Alonso)

[​IMG]

13. Vantage

Vantage New Member

My girl is another one by Formatero :) First cross Andalusian out of a thoroughbred mare. Hoping to ultimatley do dressage, but we are also doing a bit of everything - Especially at the moment while I am still trying to expose her to things and teach her that relaxing is a good thing ;)

Hopefully these work.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And under saddle
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the pic overload, love this girl! :)

14. NLEC

NLEC Well-known Member

"Fiel Luna"

Andalusian x TB
    By San Miranda Durrell out of Read about It (Front Page x Jungle Idol)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Meischa

Meischa New Member

I agree, absolutely gorgeous mare NLEC. I do love a nice grey and she also looks like a kind calm mare when ridden too!

If she should ever disappear come looking in Queensland ;)

16. NLEC

NLEC Well-known Member

Thanks guys :) although its tricky to tell..... She's a gelding :p

But he is a pretty gelding....and he can be a right pansy sometimes LOL

17. He should've been a she:rolleyes:

18. Meischa

Meischa New Member

Ooops :eek:

Still hell of a nice horse though :)

19. NLEC

NLEC Well-known Member

He's certainly got a womanly pelvis :p :lol: