Aloe Vera

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by crave, Apr 12, 2014.

1. crave

crave Well-known Member

There are countless uses for Aloe Vera, and investigations by veterinary professionals have shown that Aloe Vera is effective in the treatment of a large range of skin problems, joint problems and internal disorders in equines.

Many trainers and riders now give Aloe Vera to their horses as a dietary supplement, significantly enhancing their stamina and performance, and reducing competitive stress and post-event fatigue.

People can also benefit. Aloe Vera is taken as a drink by jockeys to improve energy levels and many event riders swear by it. It is proven to reduce the effects of IBS and assists in reducing acid reflux.

Aloe Vera is a natural anti-inflammatory and assists healing of ulcers in horses by coating the stomach wall and reducing pain to assist recovery. It is beneficial in assisting in weight gain , coat ,hoof and skin quality.

It has been clinically proven to reduce the effects of scouring in animals. Aloe Vera is a kind and natural alternative to man made ulcer treatments with no side effects.

Common dosage is 20ml morning and night syringed into the horse?s mouth . Period of treatment ranges from 5 days until improvement is seen and used as a maintenance programme in ulcer prone or stressed horses.

The concentrated forms of Aloe include powder and liquid. These work out to be an extremely cost effective way to administer the ongoing health benefits of Aloe Vera and many horse owners have replaced all their supplements with just Aloe Vera on a daily basis.
    Aloe Vera Gel can also be applied to wounds, stings and skin complaints in both humans and animals.
    It is completely natural and there are no side effects.
    ? Aloe Vera Gel is now available in 1kg quantities and works out as a very affordable and natural alternative for ulcer treatment and health benefits

Aloe Vera Powder Concentrate (1:10 ratio) Unique mix of Dehydrated & Spray dried Organic Aloe Vera Inner leaf gel. 100% Pure Aloe. This is a great size for posting as it is light so no huge shipping costs. Each 100gms makes 10lts.
    ? No Preservatives added - It takes 50 kg of Aloe leaves to make 100g
    ? Retains the long chain polysaccharides for maximum health benefits
    ? Directions: Add 10g Powder (approx two rounded teaspoons) to 1 Lt water and shake. Allow approx 30 mins to dissolve. Refrigerate & consume within 3 days. Minimum of 150ml per day for horses or large animals either add to feed or syringe down throat. The product settles so shake each time before use

Aloe Vera Liquid Concentrate 1Lt (1:10 ratio) Pure 99.9% Aloe Vera in concentrated form. 1lt makes 10 Lts. Can be added directly to feed at 20ml daily undiluted or diluted and syringed down the throat .
    Fabulous for all animals and used by humans :)

All these Aloe Vera products have the following attributes:

? Contains all the vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements of the living plant.
    ? Vitamins: A, B2, B6, B12, C and E.
    ? Minerals: Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Chromium and Selenium.
    ? Amino Acids: 20 of the 22 required by a healthy body, including 7 of the 8 that the body cannot synthesize.
    ? One of Nature's best antioxidants

If you have a horse that colics, has loose manure, stresses, has signs of ulcers or has been diagnosed before, give Aloe Vera a try. I personally had years of issues with my horse and now he is a happy, healthy animal . I also am using the Aloe Vera Liquid myself and am feeling fantastic :)

For more information , pricing and orders please visit
    Mane Event Equestrian Supplies

2. Sorry that should have been posted under my business name :) Admin I don't know how to change it;)

3. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

all done MEES.**)

cheers...admin

4. Indigo King

Indigo King New Member

This sounds amazing, although is there another way you can administer it, can you put into feed providing they eat it and dont turn their nose up at it?

Syringing morning and night my horse wont come near me again for weeks nor will it be an easy thing ';'

5. info on archie

info on archie Well-known Member

Buy the juice **) slosh it into their feed, none of mine have noticed :)

6. The juice from the supermarkets is not the quality you should be feeding(or taking yourself for that matter) too many preservatives and additives. The one I stock is Concentrated 99.9 % pure Liquid and can be added concentrated at 20ml a day to their feed or diluted. The 1 lt of Liquid makes 10 lts of juice. The powder form is 100% pure organic aloe vera and can also be made up and added to feed. So no need to just administer the gel. Lots of options and such fantastic health benefits for not only your horse but yourself :)

7. Kodas Karen

Kodas Karen New Member

The cheaper alternative is to go and buy an aloe vera plant yourself and have an endless supply of 100% pure **)

8. Kodas Karen you would need a plantation for the quantities required to treat a horse **)

9. You would need a lot of plants to extract the quantities to treat a horse and the outer leaf is toxic so I think I wouldn't take the risk ;) just buy it pre prepared :D

10. info on archie

info on archie Well-known Member

The juice from the Health food shop is fantastic quality. It is easy to get hold of and is pure. **)

11. KINGSBONES

KINGSBONES Active Member

Just had a look at your prices, they all seem very well priced, once Easter is over I'll be contacting you about purchasing your products.... Would prefer to support a fellow Aussie horse person!!**)

12. Thank you Kingsbone . The product is of the highest quality sourced from organic plantations and employs free trade practices. The manufacturing plant is based in Australia and exports around the world . I feel priveldged to be working with such an ethical company :)