**All Royal Show Results In Here**

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Sep 27, 2008.

1. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Your Welcome Di...Have written next yr into diary already**)

Glad you all made it home safely...:)

2. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Thanks Heidi, your booked

oh tried to give you a thumbs up but my smilies aren't working..how sad

3. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

We had a great day, well done to Britney with Cleo, we are so pleased on their win. (some photos of my lot)

3rd out of 10, huge class, this is Araya's Mum :( cant get over how black she is.
    [​IMG]
    The line up
    [​IMG]
    WP, Britney & Bubbles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Pinto Lover

We are happy with Blaze's results, but he was a VERY full on boy ring smart.(shown by my lovely hubby Dwayne in a SUIT!! *whistles*) Thanks Love.
    Blazes coat wasn't at it's nicest summer coat coming through.
    Blaze 1st in his class & res champion small horse
    [​IMG]
    Small Horse Champion line up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lovely head shot
    [​IMG]

5. Pinto Lover

Emma Toby is NOT fat he is healthy, I thought he looked great out there **)
    Have a look at the small horse line up & look at Blaze, he is heaps "fatter" than the rest but for 1 he is a fully grown stallion, 2 I do harness with him so he is thicker in the front now & I feel he needs the extra bit of weight for cart **)

I eyed off heaps of little ones yesterday, everyone should be super proud of themselves for turning all your mini's out so well.

Well done to everyone's results, I am not going to go through them all 1 by 1, just an over all:

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!

6. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

well don sandy.... cleo looked absolutely stunning out there (only black one there;)) and a mega hge congrats to britney for showing her so well!**)

7. Pinto Lover

Thanks Em, and she was the only kid out there, where did all the kids go :confused: lol.

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Well done Sandy..Cleo & Blaze looked Fab**)

9. samm

samm Gold Member

Congratulations to everyone for their results so far .
    A special congrats to young Britney ,good on you kiddo for getting out there amongst all those adults and placing so well .Way to go **)

10. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

*spots self in the van (in the light blue tee)*

Well done to Cleo and Britney...they both looked stunning :)* And Blaze is a sexy pony!
    It's a shame more young kids werent out in the ring...it looks so nice when they do..all dressed up looking glam :p I do like the pink top on Britney...her colour :)

11. Pinto Lover

Thanks guy's, yes I must the number's on kids yesterday were low.

Yes I must say I love her top too, she was meant to have a hat too but didn't want to wear it #( so it didn't look finished, oh well.

12. Jode

Jode Well-known Member

Thanks Antyk for the fun of helping out yesterday....was nice to have my horse 'fix' for the first time in ages. Congratulations on your terrific results with your pair...they were awesome!

I realised I was well out of practice when hayfever hit :p - but if ever you're going to get your foot mashed at least it should be by something most people would give their eye teeth to own :D. Got a nice bruise today but at least no skin off, LOL.

Was great to run into Cav, meet Sharaway ('bout time!!!) and Liverbird.

Watching the sea of miniature horses and ponies line up for the grand parade was mind-boggling, what a terrific turn out.

Good luck to everyone yet to compete **)

13. Lil Delrae

Lil Delrae Active Member

I would like to a HUGE CONGRATES to everyone

I want to Thank
    Delrae cheers for the show bag he he he he

Candy and Stacy should be very proud you both did really well.... Candy was just a dream all day.... Stacy had a blast with you and Damien on saturday night you can come stay anytime as long as you bring your Mum

Tobs and Emma he is looking great and congrates you must be happy with that (the Delrae's are)

RPM we just love Chloe and thank you for letting us buy her she is the BEST and so happy with her.... all your horses just looked FANTASIC

everyone that stayed Saturday night (I remembered all your name just cant spell them he he he no really) OH MY GOD so have to do that again.. Remanni I should have come back and got you when me and Damien left the second time.....

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR and I will be showing a horse this time.....

14. croft

croft Well-known Member

What a weekend, well i had a blast. Thank you to Remaani, pinto1980,Delra, pp,and marbelyn for a great Saturday night.:)*
    Thank you Remaani for the company there and back on our sight seeing tours (stupid navman lol) and the weekend my sides still hurt from all the laughing we did*#), also for prepping and showing my girl.
    Topaz placed 5th out of 6.
    There were a LOT of nice mini's there.

Good luck for those going for the pinto's on Wedensday.**)
    Big congrats to all those that placed well.

15. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

Well bloody exhausted from yesterday. Was stoked with how our both horses went today. Chocky measured overheight so she went in small horse and got 4th place with my mum (it was only her second showing in hand) I thought she did a great job, chocky is such a push buttom mare to show. Cody was a little naughty and exicted so much going on for a baby to take in must be the yearling colt stage but overall i was stoked with how he went today. He is going to be gelded once they drop as I think he will be better as a show gelding. He got 2nd in his colt class, then reserve champion colt, then placed 4th in the Best Wa bred. Anyways pictures for all you to have a looksie out. I tell there are some sore losers out there and took a little shine off the day.

The little demon child
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chocky with my mum (not bad for a 10yr old broodie)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. hope_jordan

hope_jordan Active Member

just wanting to know how did croft go at the show...

17. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Croft posted 2 post up.

Well done HC...Your little man is a cutie,Deserved Win.. And about the sore loosers..Wouldnt worry about it you get them everywhere..Dont let it ruin your day**)

18. hope_jordan

hope_jordan Active Member

hey chick, congrats c on comming 5th at least she placed. hope that you had fun....

19. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Geez, I cant afford to not keep up to speed in this thread! Im offline for one day and I have to spend hours catcing up!!!

Congrats to everyone who has already competed so far :)* some great results for stockies members!

HUGE congrats to Toni on Thunder's win! **) **) No losers this year ;) hehe

Way to go :D

20. Dusty Road

Dusty Road Well-known Member

congratulations to everyone.

My two were very well behaved for the day, and I was very pleased with them. My mare got second in her mare class to Dream Come True (supreme mini horse) so I was very pleased with that.
    My colt also got second in his class and I was happy with him, he did a good work out, and was well behaved, what more can you ask for!!

Again Congratulations to everyone, especially the weather man for giving us such a beautiful day :D