**All Royal Show Results In Here**

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

Add bubbles to that list too **)

2. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I was lucky enough to show Thunder for Mineees in all her classes, with Champion Mini Pony Filly/Mare then Supreme!
    Not bad for a baby... **)
    I started crying, lol..... as did Mineees.
    Certainly WELL deserved, she is a top little filly, a credit to you Toni & Oakie. :))

Legs didnt have the best day, unplacing in her Small Horse class & Topaz placed 5th, i also showed a lovely Mini Pony stallion for 3rd place.

Great to meet WP Miniatures & catch up with the usual clan, Delrae (& Lil Delrae), you are just the best laugh. :)*
    Cheers to Croft.... the sight seeing was awesome! :D

3. Marbelyn

Marbelyn Active Member

Well we are finally home...... what a weekend.

Stacey and Delrae Park Special Gift (Candy)

3rd in Mini Filly 1year and under.

and out of 30 Mini's in the WA bred it was a toss up between her and another mini for 6th (the other one got it) but we were very happy with our day.
    Long day for 2 classes.

A BIG Thanks to Croft for taking Candy down in the float.
    What a night we had on Saturday (Delrae, Lil delrae,Remaani,PP,Croft,Pinto,)
    Will have to do it again next year and choose a better ride to go on...LOL
    (please one that is not that scary)................

4. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I know the poor girls..But lucky there is 3 of them and they cant alternate the driving between them..Did offer for them to stay tonight at mine but i think they just really wanted their beds..Which is fair enough..

Was great to meet you Wp**) ..I had a great day..Can always have a good laugh with that bunch.:)

5. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

Did any see how richard went we missed his showing?????

6. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

No:( ..We were wondering how he went on the way home..

Anyone else see how he went????

His girls looked so cute:)

7. WP Miniatures

Oh and did any one get any picture of me and my minis as when you show you can't take pics as well...
    So much for camera man..........
    #(

8. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Richard looked fantastic!!!

i thought it was hillarious he was leading around these little squirts, when im used to seeing him handling bigger horses.

Well done everyone, will be there tomorrow. LB howcome i dont know all these stockies, im not sure who is who. You will have to point everyone out to me.

Cheers

9. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

*flicks through book, checks the names of all the everyone...AHAH! Spotted a feww* lol

You all looked wonderful out there I must say..and a big congrats to everyone!

(I like being able to think that I organised all the ribbons hehe)

10. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i think the grey mini thatrichard was with got 3rd and the black got 4th i THINK... i remember that they were at the end of the lineup that got called forward...
    WP, horsetales was there, so he might of got some piccies

11. WP Miniatures

Cool I will check out there sites later in the week. Being so busy I would think it will take a day or two to get them up...

12. WITCHERY

WITCHERY Well-known Member

OOooOOOOOoooo I know people in the back ground of your photos! I train with them :)

Congrates ever one on your results

13. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Well we had a really great day with the mini's. The classes were all pretty big. Was such a lovely but long day.

Small Horse
    Kildaire Silver Chianti - 1st Mare/fillt any age, Champion Small Horse (No Supreme)

Miniature Horse
    Rainbow Park Court Jester -1st Gelding 4 Years and Over, Reserve Champion Gelding

Woodridge Cassanova - 1st Colt 1 Year and Under, Champion Junior Colt

Lindan Red Sonata - 1st Filly 2 Years, Champion Junior Filly, 1st Best WA Bred
    She just missed out on Supreme by a little whisker who was won by the stunning TMM Destiny Dream Come True.

Congrats to everyone today, there were some nice looking new minis out.

14. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Well-known Member

Congrats on everyones results. Especially the minis!
    We didnt end up going. Sounds like there was a great turnout this year. (great to see more mini ponies out!!)
    Next year we'll make it...........hopefully lol.
    Big congrats to Mineees awesome for you (especially with a homebred pony) bet youre on cloud 9 :)

15. Tallarook

Yes RPM i like your little pinto filly - what a pretty head and front.

Im definately NOT a mini person but i do like that filly.

16. Tallarook

One more thing i did notice while sitting down watching the mini's in the marshall area. Why do mini handlers run so fast causing the pony to canter then jerk on the heads?

Wouldnt the handlers be better off to run a little slower and get the minis to trot out nicely?

17. WP Miniatures

I beleive thats what they try to do is get a steady pace and keep the trot. But it is hard to do at times as there little legs are hard to keep a track of when your running your self. I find it a lot easier to run out a larger pony/horse than the minis personaly.

18. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Thanks Scorpio, haha you have NEVER been a mini person, so that is an honour for you to say that:)*
    And a BIG congrats to you on your fantastic results. It was great seeing you today and your looking so good with that baby belly :))

19. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Delrae's results are (she said to put them up as she won't be home till late). And fantastic results as well. She had a grin from ear to ear.

Miniature Horse

Rainbow Park Pyscho's Dream Girl (Chloe)
    1st Filly 1 Year and Under
    Reserve Champion Junior Filly
    2nd Best WA Bred

Chloe was such a perfect little girl all day. Well done Delrae :))

20. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol, thats putting fuel on the fire.

Guess its like some hack riders i saw yesty & today, kick/pull/kick/pull/kick/pull..... ;) especially coming up the ramp! :eek: & i even saw 1 lady at lunchish, jerk her horse, jump off, jerk some more. Guess she didnt have a good day? ;) :p

Thanks to Rob, this is me with Mineees filly, isnt she cute! Congrats again Toni.

[​IMG]