**All Royal Show Results In Here**

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Sep 27, 2008.

1. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Do you have blonde hair RW?

2. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

Sorta...I was wearing stripy jacket and skinnies, with a scarf...possibly a cookie monster tee cos it got hot :) Hair was in a bun

3. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Yep think I know which one you were, think you checked my number a few times and I asked you which class you were marshaling...im sure you remember me...not haha

4. Random_Winger

hmmmm lol...OOOOH i have the breed book right here LOL

dammmm im trying to dig deeep into my mind to picture you...but i cant :( you going to be there any other day?

5. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

i think i should still be there my friend isnt jumping till the arvo you can borrow the crate if you want

6. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I am there tonight haha but obviously your not, um tuesday, friday, saturday so far

7. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Todays results:

our pony won

1st 13.2h - 14h - Owendale William of OZ
    1st Heavyweight large pony - Owendale William of OZ

Champion large pony: Kirralea Catwalk - Ridden by Beau Cunning
    Reserve: Silkwood heaven Can Wait - Bella Drexel

A huge congratulations to a very small WA stud Kirralea and J + J Sabine. Kirralea Cabaret was champion small pony on saturday and Kirralea Catwalk was champion large pony on sunday. Both are a credit to the breeder and are full sisters.

8. Random_Winger

lol im sitting at home happily eating red rooster...
    i'll be there all those days hehe...although i'll probs be down in the van *#)

9. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Mini day today, i would like to know. Why are some mini manes shaved so far down the neck???

10. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Yay I home!!!!

I just dropped myself off(was Delrae/Petite Pastures Driver) and the others are on their way home now(they wont be home till midnight#( )...

Firstly CONGRATS to Minees with Little Thunders Supreme Mini Pony Win**)

Congrats to Pinto Lover,Delrea with there Placings.

I showed Fitzy for Petite Pastures spent alot of time wearing him out..and IT WORKED**) ..He was such a GOOD boy in his class no biting etc..We placed 3rd..So happy with that...

Thanks to Delrea,PP,Croft,Marbelyn,Remaani for an awesome night..:)*

OBHH..Did you want to ask me a favour???????

11. Random_Winger

I noticed that too...strange...
    Hey Pinto what number were you showing?? There were sooo many I couldn't grasp the names lol

12. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

well done scorpio a well deserved win yesterday and congrats to the sabines and the drexals . erin had a good day with mia placing 3rd in her pony hack class . had a chance to catch up with some stoccies - the lovely antyk a very petite lady who handles them big fresians , also caddi-man need a say more also jode very nice to meet you and delrae great to meet you too. it was a very sunny day today so lookin like a lobster at the moment . back again tomorrow for more **) **)

13. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I was in the Mini Horse Section So in the arvo...

Number 1032
    Was showing a Stallion with mainly White body with Sliver head/chest...**)

14. Sherri69

Sherri69 Well-known Member

Hi Yawl, I had an exhausting day yesterday with 1 horse and two dogs. Collect the Cash was very well behaved for his first royal posting a couple of pic's from my crappy camera with Happy Gambler onboard. Ant did a awsum job of riding him and almost a perfect workout in the Thoroughbred Gelding ring. My two Rottweilers did well two my male Hannibal (Reichmeister Young Guns) got a 2nd, and my bitch Prada (Nightwood Awsumshowstoper) got 1st and reserve Challenge Bitch and Best Opposite.
    Was a veeeery long day with many trips from dogs to horses about 8 times through the crowds.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Oh finally some pics! What a pretty boy Sherri! He is gorgoeus. Pics of dogs??? :D

16. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

Finally home and sitting after 2 days..... only 5 more to go :p

Desie got 5th in the ridden TB gelding over 15.3h

Bubby got 5th in mini pony mare 4yo and over

Flame got 2nd in mini pony colt 3yo and under

Angel got 3rd in Small Horse mare 4yo and over

(they shave the mini's bridle paths so long to give the impession of a finer gullet and longer neck, so I have been told)

17. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

finally i am home... YAY
    i had an alright day... tobs was looking good, but copared to the tiny little other colts out there, he looked fat and heavy boned which he is not! :( he was a very good boy considering he has not had any halter training or even had a cable alter on since the gosnells winter breed show...

he placed 4th in his colt class **)

big thanks to bubbles for a bed last night and for driving me and tob in today **)
    i met sharaway (thanks for the hug:)), saw liver bird running around, and lotssss of other stockies **)

18. Sherri69

Sherri69 Well-known Member

Gaia yeah I was hoping somebody might wanna see a dog, Here is Hannibal the male and Prada the Female both did very well in thier classes so proud of the babies:D
    Hannibal
    [​IMG]
    Prada
    [​IMG]

19. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

Stables 80 to 90

:)* It was a very happy and friendly stable isle we were all in emma16, Pinto lover, pinto1980, Remmani and more all had a good laugh.

20. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

Don't expect to see Di or sky etc on till after midnight as they left at six to head home.
    #(
    Bugger that we are stuffed after just an hours drive..................