**All Royal Show Results In Here**

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

Congrats everyone looks like minees has had a good day :)*

Results are online

Perth Royal Show

Cheers

Sue

2. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Ahh I talked to you a few times but didn't know who you were hehe, opposite me al along :) now I do :) well done!

Thanks Gaia :) he was a good pony for the ridden but everything else a bit of a terror very very strong I could hardly hold him, had to get help with him for the grand parade as he was just pulling me along, didn't do anything naughty tho other then that which was good! (apparently we made it to the big screen LOL) really not like him hes never ever been like that before but a lot of horses were doing things they hadn't done before as well! Must of been the day for it :) but ridden was a good boy and redeemed him self, a lot of people were saying he did one of the calmest workouts which I agreed with as he didn't put a foot wrong the whole time only thing he did 'wrong' was try and break into canter after coming out of canter, so so happy with him :) will post pics tonight when I have them

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2008
  3. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

YAY!!! See, we didn't need to stress now did we?!! Congratulations!! :D :D

4. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

well i will post on Mineees behave as she is not near computer.
    Sierra Autumn Oakie won his stallion 4 yrs and over and Champion Stallion

Brickton Thunder Storm won filly one yr and under
    Champion Mare/filly
    and SUPREME MINI PONY...:D :D Toni is over the moon

well done luvv, you soooooooo deserve that.
    **)

5. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

Ditto OBHH, Bec just saw Toni in the grand parade and said she is smiling from ear to ear **) lots of minis there too apparently.

Cheers

Sue

6. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

congrats to JustRosie & GT. he is an absolutely stunning, gorgeous horse & she is clearly a truly awesome rider who can work magic on horses. i saw him at a gymkhana last year when he just went for a look around & then seeing pics of his progress on here has been awesome. well done, JustRosie! can't wait to hear about more successes from him.

7. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

yay Minees...WELL DONE..especially with your baby one**) BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Bubbles and her minis too**) Tobi should be in the ring as we speak...good luck Tobs**)

8. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

9. Horsetalk

Horsetalk Well-known Member

Congrats and well done everybody. :)

10. misskel

misskel Well-known Member

I had the pleasure of campaigning GT before Claire. He has always been the most gentle giant ever! His first show he did not even bat an eyelid at anything and he never looked back. I am so glad he is with Claire. He is the sweetest boy and at Masters he knew exactly who I was and gave me the best cuddle.
    Hope he goes well in his hack classes to pay Claire back for all of her hard work:)*

11. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Well done everyone! Im am there tomorrow with MC - so if you see us, come say hello :)

12. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Taryn took Le Dolphin in the led large thoroughbred class and he was a bit naughty, to say the least, but he must have looked real good doing it *#) cause he placed 3rd!!! There were 29 horses entered but only 18 actually presented for the class. Congratulations to everyone, so many beautiful horses there :)*

13. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Wow Lanie please pass on my congrats! She must be stoaked (and yourself of course lol).

14. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Is anyone going to be there tomorrow who could lend me a step for about an hour and a half at about 3.30pm? I'm going to plait up a horse for a lady and I don't really want to have to take a step in with me.

15. Larrikan

Larrikan Well-known Member

Champoin Large Pony : - Kirralea Catwalk - J&J Sabine ridden by Beau Cunning

Res. Champoin Large Pony : - Silkwood Heavan Can Wait - The Drexel Family Ridden by Bella Drexel

Well done to all **) **)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  16. JustADream

JustADream New Member

Catwalk was actually ridden by Beau Cunning from Qld

17. Larrikan

Larrikan Well-known Member

sorry just edited it :)* :)*

18. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

I met Sharaway her lovely OH and her seriously spunky girl Chantelle today. Those Friesians were awesome. That imported boy of KPF's is sooooooo handsome. I think the mare took out champion. Don't ask me names I don't know.

I don't know if Sharaway will be on the 'puter. So will wait for her to post results. Her girl is awesome.

Oh and of course her helpers Eventer4Ever and another lovely young lady who's name I have forgotten sorry.:D

19. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

OOOOH I've been on the ring allll day. Which stockies did I miss?!?!!?
    Tara..I must've seen you yesterday! And practically everyone!!! lol
    I was marshalling yesterday and in the ribbon van today :)

20. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Champion Friesian Warmblood was the gelding Lyckles Kingdom - Go Jetson!

He is my boys best buddy.