**All Royal Show Results In Here**

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

I didnt see all the led Riding pony events but these are the results i know:

Champion Mare; Kirralea catwalk
    Reserve: Silkwood Heaven can wait

Champion Gelding: Mira Makin waves

Champion Colt: Gem Park Debonaire

Champion Ridden Exhibit: Kirralea Catwalk

Well done everyone

2. mystica momento

mystica momento New Member

**) WELL DONE TO ERIAN AT THE ROYAL SHOW TO DAY U HAVE DONE VERY WELL THIS YEAR:D :cool: :)* :)* :)*

3. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

thanks sophie she did do well today gettin placed behind catwalk and heaven can wait is great she's very happy**)

4. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

Well Done LB!! That is a great result! Big congrats to Erin!!! Well done girlies!:)*

5. liver bird

congrats to you too star is just beautiful **)

6. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

LB huge congrats to Erin, that is wicked **) well done ;)

7. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

Big congrats to LB and Erin. She did a great workout yesterday in the ridden. It was the first time I got a look at Mink Mittens, shes adorable!
    Larrikan, big congrats, you did so well. You looked lovely in your outfit for lead, nice hat :) I missed your ridden, but good result!
    Neryl, Fox is definately an amazing boy, I love the little patch on his bum lol. And well done to all your ponies for yesterday, they looked superb.

8. ~Skippy~

~Skippy~ New Member

well the shows over for yet another year!

My results were:
    5th Quarter horse gelding
    4th youth showmanship

Pic's coming soon

9. liver bird

thanks rw she is a stunning mare the judge told erin that mia had the best lengthen trot he had seen at this royal now thats a compliment**)

10. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

Haha...it was a LOVELY lengthen :D He was a nice judge, very kind.

11. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

thanks Tarz :))

12. thorne

thorne New Member

We had a great day. Our colt Thorne Park Song & Dance was Reserve Champion RP Colt/Stallion. The numbers were huge in his class (eight 2 & 3 year old colts!!!) and were thrilled to get 2nd to the lovely Debonaire but to get Reserve was awesome!!!!

13. LeedaleLodgeChik

LeedaleLodgeChik Well-known Member

a very intense week

right everyone... ive finally had some time to sit down and write up my results :)*
    Elizabeth Moore
    3rd in rider 16 and 17years *#)

Leedale Alice in Wonderland
    pony hack over 13.2 up to and including 14hh 6th
    show hunter 13.2 up to and including 14hh 5th
    best presented assp 1st
    a,b,c mare filly any age 2nd
    ridden mare or filly 1st
    champion ridden stud saddle

Leedale Kariss:)
    show hunter 14h up to and including 14.2hh 3rd
    working hunter 14hh up to and including 15hh 3rd
    :)*

Sebastian Bach
    pcawa am5 2nd
    pcawa am7 3rd
    junior jumper am5 2nd
    overall gag magic junior jumper 3rd :D

Leedale Distinctive Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ladies hack over 16hh 5th
    hack over 16hh 4th
    hunter over 15hh 6th
    working hunter over 15hh 1st
    champion working hunter over 14hh :))

14. liver bird

well done fantastic results**)

15. little chicken

little chicken New Member

yay savvy

:)* my pony savvy got a champion in the APSB gelding!!!! im so happy:) :)

16. niccy_v

niccy_v New Member

did anybody do, or know of anybody, in the young rider table C on tuesday (moved to evening due to rain)
    i got some lovely photos of the riders.

also have some from day 2 Sunday morning SJ. Don't know what class but it was about 11:30 or around about then.

If anybody wants photos of them i'll be glad to put them up. i missed all the hack classes and i did see the minis but they were too far away from me to photograph

17. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

YAY!!! The Royal is over :)*

Well done to everyone who competed :)

My dogs did much better than the horses this year LOL.

In the dogs we got:
    Agility
    4th teams agility (running a friend's Australian Shepherd, Abbey)
    3rd novice jumping (as above)

Australian Kelpie
    1st puppy dog, dog challenge and Best of Breed to Wingdari Bush Banjo (ignore the fact he was the only one! He is only 8 months and some judges won't award to young dogs :p)

Finnish Lapphund (7 entered)
    1st baby puppy dog to Mirawee Dragonsong
    1st open dog, dog challenge and Best of Breed to Ch Theldaroy Im The Best
    1st intermediate bitch, reserve bitch challenge and Inter of breed to Theldaroy Theway Todream
    1st open bitch, bitch challenge and runner up BOB to Ch Brambleway Aslakka

Horses
    Diva was 5th (of 6) Arabian Derivative filly 2 and 3 years - not that the judge bothered watching her work out LOL. It is always fun trotting back towards the judge and they are looking the opposite direction. And 5th (of 7) Classic trot.

Noah was 5th (of 9) in the APSB combined leading rein - then decided to try and dump his rider after the pony next to him kicked him :( Luckily his rider and I both have good reflexes and she didn't fall off :D Very annoyed as the pony next to him had fidgetted so that her bum was towards him and then when he took a step towards her (which he shouldn't have I know - impatient pony!) she let fly :( Was suprised the judge didn't move him further down the line up after that though LOL. Then he was 6th (of 7) in the led Aussie pony male 4 years and over.

In terms of ribbons, I know in the Aussie ponies they only gave ribbons to fourth but the judge had placed them to 7th. It was the stewards decision not the judges, as they only brought 4 ribbons out.

18. Larrikan

Larrikan Well-known Member

Thank you! i love that outfit **) he was such a good boy and took everything so good!! Thanks again

Larrikan:))

19. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

Didn't end up taking Kym as her coat wasn't quite right (its nice now though :( ). But for the dogs:

Agility:
    4th Teams Agility (running both my mini poodle and a friends Kelpie both in the same team as Mirawee)
    Masters Agility: Can't remember - mustn't have done that well - I think Cassie may have gone clear but she was really unsure and so went slow.
    Masters Jumping: Clear and 8th with Gem (Kelpie) and Clear but with time faults with Cassie (even some of the Border Collies struggled to make time)
    Open Agility: First time I've done it with Cassie and she was a little distracted by the crowd so didn't want to do the distance part - I decided to keep her confidence up and just ran with her.
    Open Jumping: Again it was the first time Cassie has done open and she did really well - just missed the turn for the second last jump in the distance handling part (which caught lots of people out).

Obedience:
    1st CCD - Cassie was a brat and worked the worst ever but still managed to win (luckily the others were also distracted) - Yay won my jacket!

20. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Is Cassie your poodle who kept stopping to say hi to everyone? Amanda she was sooooo adorable!!! Mav got a few shots of her I think **) Lovvvved the commentator!