**All Royal Show Results In Here**

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Des, Wayne is talking about doing next years royal, so go figure lol, he wants to take Chan back and do the ridden justice lol.

Great to meet you and Fritz in the flesh, I will email the photos to you once I locate the camera lol.

2. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

I bet that hurt too. You might've seen me in the van... I couldn't take my eyes off him or his mummy :) He does look very nice clipped. Hopefully he learns a lesson after that 'incident'. I want to see him next year!!

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Yeh i did look in the van a couple of times..:)

He will prob be there if i havent sold him first....But he is getting mouthed now after today....

4. Random_Winger

Oooooh he has been a naughty boy and put in the disgraced corner! Hopefully he learns that it's not acceptable public behaviour to dance with the owner :p

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Hmm dancing..he really insisted on leading didnt he....lol

Least i am slowly finding the funny side of it...SLOWLY...

6. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Congratulations sharaway, I saw Chantelle win her reserve on sunday she looked awesome... well done

oh and you should see the FANTASTIC garland I have from cav ;) hope you are coming to Katanning to try and win it!!

7. Random_Winger

Boys...what are we gonna do with 'em?? Always like to be in control!...lol
    (Aw man, I'm running out of 'funny' things to say!)

8. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

I plan to bring 2 horses to Katanning, just dont know which 2 lol, I might bring my Holstiener filly, she is looking soooooo good. I might leave Tayla until after she is broken in and going under saddle, Chantelle will of course be there.

9. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

A few of Britney & Lilly, but more in other thread.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RW did you see these 2 :confused: a few hiccups during the day, but all's well that ends well **)

10. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

RW..dont worry i was trying to think of something to say..But my mind has gone totally blank now...lol

11. Random_Winger

Sure did PL. Both looked gorgeous!!! Your pony was such a good girl..not afraid of those friggin seagulls! I could've gone out and strangled each one by the neck! Some of those bucky's were amazing in colour..(not as good as Lilly's though :p) I'm in loooove with the browband :D What hiccups??? lol .... I'm seeing soo many horses..I keep losing the pictures in my mind :(

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  12. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Congrats guys :D **)

Ky I read your results but didnt wanna spoil yur brag! Jet did great, 3rd against the Champ & Reserve :)* - Bet he looked fab, your too hard on him :p *shakes head* ugly? pfft

They are fantastic pics of Brittney & Lilly PL - what a little pro she is, you must be one proud mum!!

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol thats ok, i've wrote in here: http://www.stockyard.net/vbulletin/...580-royal-show-results-wednesday-onwards.html

Hahahaha Sandy said he's ugly :D (was a funny joke, theres something else behind it, lol), see you cant have looks & brains, PMSL! But he DOES have both! :D

14. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

Gaia that is my new boys mum :) Isy the filly is his half sister :) I think she is just adorable!

15. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

*bumping this up in case anyone has missed results from days Sat-Tues*

16. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

The line up for FW Mare
    [​IMG]

Chantelle and Julia with all her Ribbons on.
    [​IMG]

17. Pinto Lover

Geez thanks RW, yeah I must say I did think the same for her coat colour too, never mind they had fun. Poor kid fell off twice in the warm up area & it put the wind up her a little bit, grrrr Lilly being silly. The maker of Lilly's BB came & seen us today, it is lovely hey ;) Thanks Vicki **)

Thanks Sassy, not bad for a non-hacky minded Mum lol ;)

18. Pinto Lover

He is NOT ugly, yes there is a little joke in there too 4.50 4.50!! :p but he should be on your mantal piece cause he is to pretty to be pulled around, you should just look at him **)

19. Remaani

Remaani Guest

$4.50? Geez i thought 2 dollar 2 dollar, you buy? :D

Hey i got a look-alike already on my mantel piece, lol.... plastic version, lol.

20. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

mate!!! glad you're okay. that's yucky.