**All Royal Show Results In Here**

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Sep 27, 2008.

1. equinenthusiast

equinenthusiast New Member

Hey RPM - I bombed out!

Really loved the Mare who won and 2nd was Marg's amazing girl!

Already knew I would not do so well before the class. I was warned by someone in the morning that the judge breeds cold blooded horses and previously was going for the heavier horses in all the classes so I knew my fine boned girl was not going to do so well!!
    Was a little surprised at his comment to one of the geldings - told her he wasn't sure why you bother to show geldings at a breed show! Oh well each to their own!
    Also I don't think he liked the makeup Jewel had on (admit was too much!) In best presented he rubbed her browband and then wiped her eye. Then proceeded to wipe makeup on my horse's neck! Definately knew I wasn't going to get a look in then!!!!
    But will say the top 3 were the top 3 I picked - absolutley amazing mares!!

2. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Sucks about Harvey but better safe then sorry.

3. lil bec

lil bec Well-known Member

so did any one walk through the cattle? well done every one your horses all look great:)*

4. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Oh no ND!! Not going to Harvey:( Probably for your own benefit (and Jaggies). Have a weekend to re-cooperate:) Hope you're feeling a little better today! We'll make Brookleigh a blast hehe

IPT, is this your lovely Party?

[​IMG]

5. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Oh wow yep thats him what a great photo! Thanks heaps for taking such a nice photo!**) :D

6. naughtydog63

naughtydog63 Well-known Member

We were on Party watch yesterday :) Also saw Studley Dudley and waved to you in the stands party!! I do hope it was me you were waving to, was that Jane Beaumont you were sitting with?

7. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

No worries:) He is such a gorgeous looking boy!

Just a few more...

Esy again
    [​IMG]

ND63 again
    [​IMG]

8. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Is it just me our are the results for the miniature horse stallions not there? Bitey boys class was forgotten.

9. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Aww my old pony won his gelding class/reserve champ gelding! Anyone take any pics of the pintos? Would love to see him :)* Miss him :(

10. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

hey Nik - those photos are great - thankyou so much! :)

11. naughtydog63

naughtydog63 Well-known Member

Great photos Nic!!

12. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Well we are home, all safe and very tired, Chantelle did better than we dreamed, 1st on the mare class, reserve champion to one very stunning gelding and then 2nd in the ridden, mind you there where only 2 horses in the ridden lol.

For her first EVER outing let alone show, and for a horse that has only been under saddle for 4 months, she has done all involved proud.

Also I was even prouder of the congratulations that I recieved from fellow FW and Friesian owners, thank you everyone for your support.

We know that Chantelle was not up to standard for the ridden, however she still did us proud by doing her very best, and that was good enough for us.

Thanks to Kayli and Julia for their help, Julia rode Chan very well as commented by the judge.

Thanks to Wayne for getting us all there and home, despite doing a tire on the float and the windscreen on the Jeep.

Thanks to Jan for letting us crash at her place.

I am sorry that I could spend some more time with everyone else that was there, but we had our hands full lol.

Antyk, thanks for trusting Tsar in my hands, he really is a very nice young man with a bright future ahead of him.

I will post some photos once I find the camera lol

13. Its Party Time

Well done Sharon on your results what a super effort! Looking forward to the photos!;) Congrats:))

Did you get my txt back?:confused:

14. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

No Mate, but my phone has been playing up, Channy trod on it when it fell out of my pocket, its not quite been itself since lol.

15. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

LOL Gretchen!!! Party is standing up so nicely in that photo he looks like he only has one back leg! :D

Congratulations mate, what a stunning horse he is. Well done :)*

16. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

A massive congrats to Gretch and Party.. looked amazing!!!
    Well done to Goodie...saw you! And BEB saw you too! Both your ponies looked super cute. Also congrats to Heidi and Zayn, even though he was slightly on the silly side, he looked damn fine :) Sharaway, I cant picture your girl in my head, but I was watching :) Big congrats! OH, saw you and Dud's..both looked lovely :).
    If I missed out on anyone, I'm sorry, but I was watching the breed all day everyday!

17. Its Party Time

LOL he had no legs last night when we finally got home he collapsed in the paddock and wouldn't get up so I had to sit up till 1.30am with him as I thought he was coming down with Stress colic. I gave him a nice warm beer and ten minutes later he was up eating! Talk about heart failure on my part. At the moment I am saying stuff the Royal next year!*#)

Cheers RW I am a proud mum!

Sharaway I am not surprised your phone isn't the same LOL

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  18. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Congratulations Sharaway:D Chantelle is gorgeous:) I hope we see more of her at some city shows - lol if you up to the logistical nightmare of doing one every now and then:)

19. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Im very happy to have Grace help, she never once got in the way & is a polite & friendly girl. :)

Congrats with the Leadline results. **)

20. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

RW..Thanks for the comment.....I would have said abit more than slightly silly...#(

As would the hoof size lump/bruise on my arm..:(