**All Royal Show Results In Here**

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

David Dobson and Pico Bello (?) did win the World cup

2. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

hey Jac when was the world cup on do you know???

3. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

monday started just before lunch - linda came second, matt came third can't remember anybody else

4. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

The WC was on monday Cait - usually around midday. Didn't know you were down there yesterday. You should have jumped lol.

OH - duds is CERTAINLY black in my eyes - you both looked beautiful yestereday. I ended up watching the end of your working in the afternoon as it was on just after my round lol. Well done with your results!!

5. CJR

CJR Well-known Member

Aww Brooke that has made my day, little Rove-r!! How gorgeous, great pic! I hope Tyne's seen it by now, she'll be smiling.
    Liv - he looks fantastic!:D

6. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

i was on the sidelines watching lol :) i was going to call out to you but you were too far away and you probably wouldn't of heard me.

i was thinking of going but Jed has had a big season and wanted to keep him happy for the last few events. im thinking of taking Pete next year though ... just dont know how i will handle all the stress of it as i stress out just over a dressage test!

7. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Nic, you and Duds looked awesome!!!

his coat is stuning, well done on your results,**)

8. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

i couldnt be bothered coming on last night very tiring last 2 days and i was only there with the sjers lol ive got 1 more day to go with the welshes thats gonna be hectic lol

my friend who i was grroming for she won the morning junior and the afternoon junior and she also won the high point junior so pleased she rode like a champ well done chels

also gotta mention her little sis lauren her first royal and even tho she didnt place in the juniors she did an absolutly fantastic job with her mare (it was the mares firts time there as well and she didnt even bat an eyelid ) well done lauren you both jumped so well not bad for a 12 yr old jumping the junior courses at the royal :)

only met bethy didnt have much time to look for any1 else
    saw oh out in the arena you guys looked fantastic had to keep watching you guys duds is a beatiful horse u both looked fantastic

9. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

10. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

congrats everyone on your results . well done :)
    does anyone have the full arab derivative results?

11. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

*bumping this up again*

12. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Just wanted to say well done Ali
    Champ Ridden Derv with PALMERSTON PARK SILHOUETTE. :)* :)*

13. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Ali's mare is stunning. I sat with her Mum and Dad during the Grand Parade and they pointed her out to me. I've never met Ali but our families have been friends for eons (boaties from Rotto!).

Good to here she went well in the ridden. :)

14. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Hey Lin yes shyloh is just stunning! Ali's whole family is lovely ive grown up riding with Ali and keep my horse with her still now. She does such a great job with her and sure does deserve it :) :)* lots of hard work.

15. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Hi Lee
    there were 4 entries for the costume but one entry pulled out so only the 3 entries. Party's costume sparkled in the sun, but in my opinion wasn't as fancy as the others but lovely all the same. Have only ridden him 5 times in it and never in a show so very happy with him.

16. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

ND..i hope your ok today.. i was sure you had broken your neck and then when you grabbed your neck i was like.. OMG.. anywho.. hope your not to sore.
    Congrats Itspartytime.. Party is stunning *drools* as is Dudley :)
    Were lots of gorgous horses their.. :)*

17. naughtydog63

naughtydog63 Well-known Member

Thanks lauren, let's be honest so did I! Have been given the all clear, but no Harvey for me. Will take this weekend to catch up on sleep from yesterday I think. :)

18. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Thanks IPT **)

..mmmm might have to get highrail2 to ride in my Costume at the States..he he he *hoping she sees this post...as I'm going fishing*

Cheers
    Lee

19. beaudacious

beaudacious Well-known Member

congrats gretchen! party looks amazing in those photos **)

20. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Happy to help you Nic, any time :)

And those who said Hoolie is clean, yes we scrubbed him for ages and ages haha