All photoshop threads combined here take 2

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by Mod 3, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Lil Dove

Lil Dove Well-known Member

Thanks Sva nd Dutchess **):)

2. Boo's Eclipse

Boo's Eclipse Well-known Member

3. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Ergh. Is that thread gone? Bloody hell, I put SO much time into typing out those tutorials, and now they've been deleted?:mad:#(

4. Boo's Eclipse

It showed!! They were DAMN good tutorials too, only ones i've been able to understand!!

5. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Oh how sad!!
    They were great tutorials:(

6. nilrehtus

nilrehtus New Member

Lol, yours is way better though! Did you befriend the clone tool too? Tell me your secrets oh great one XD

7. nilrehtus

nilrehtus New Member

Haha, you're very welcome. Now if only I had the powers of un-procrastination!

8. Boo's Eclipse

Ok, here is my 1st attempt, not real happy about his tail, so still working on it...;)

[​IMG]

9. Boo's Eclipse

I'm sure others could do better, but here you go...

[​IMG]

10. moreHaffies4WA

moreHaffies4WA Well-known Member

hey all you photo shop professionals ;)
    i'm trying to figure out how to make the photos a bit smaller... i can cut them and stuff, but they are generally too big and i cant work with them that size... does anyone know how to make it smaller???????

thanks guys

11. Boo's Eclipse

just click on the image & roll the roller on you mouse, it will zoom in & out.
    Or are you meaning the actual pixel length of photo's?

12. moreHaffies4WA

nah thats all i anted to do great thank you... lol helps if i had a mouse then hey??? :p ill have to dig mine out from somewhere then

13. Shannon

Shannon Well-known Member

het there... can anyone photo shop my pics for me.... i would love one with all of diva pics together and her name there to..

14. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

To zoom in and out on the image, hold down CRTL and then use the -/+ keys on your keyboard.

15. Black Ice

Black Ice Well-known Member

Wow, thanks Boo's Eclipse, they look great!

Sorry I didnt get on earlier to thank you, I just got home today from Vic. Stayed at my nan's place, and internet access was few and far between!

Though I did get to do to equitana yesterday, which was fantastic **)

16. nuggy

nuggy Well-known Member

ha ha thanks nilrehtus. yeah me and the clone tool are friends now, just gotta let it no hu's boss ;)

17. moreHaffies4WA

grrr i still cant get it to be smaller...
    what i want to do is, take my background and put my horse on it, but cos the piccys are from the same camera i have to make my horses pissy smaller, but i cant... the zoomy thing didnt work the way i wanted it to lol the image still covers all of my background

thanks in advance guys :)

18. Boo's Eclipse

So what your saying is you only want to make a part (layer) of a piccie smaller not the entire pic?

To do that you need to have the layer you want to resize selected, go to 'image' in your tool bar, click on resize, click on scale.
    It will bring a resize box up around that portion of the pic & adjust to what you want.

Or

If you need to resize the whole pic so you can see everything in it on your screen, roll mouse scroll, or hold down Ctrl & use -/+ buttons, if you want to adjust actual pixel length press Alt+Ctrl+I, will bring up the resize box & adjust to what you want.

Hope that helps...

19. Boo's Eclipse

No worries glad you like, if they still aren't what you wanted, let me know & I will have another play!

Oh lucky you!! How was Equitana?? Did you take any pics??
    Oh what breed is Teddy?

20. Boo's Eclipse

Here you go Shannon, nothing fancy. Didn't add a background or anything, jusy combined all pics & put her name in.

[​IMG]