All photoshop threads combined here take 2

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by Mod 3, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Lil Dove

Lil Dove Well-known Member

Thanks Sva! :)
    Looks great **)

2. Tic Tac

Tic Tac Well-known Member

[​IMG]

Born to Ride said thanks it is lovely

Cheers Holly

3. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

haha aww thanks hutchi!! your boy is pretty spunky too!! here are a few pics if anyone has time... im not sure which ones so ill post a few :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sorry pic overload haha!
    THANKYOU :)*

4. little_welsh

little_welsh Well-known Member

Hi guys If anyones bored . i'm not sure if this is possible but our old horse (31) is going very gray and i was wondering if there was any way to make the grey patches dissapear i.e make her coat back to its original colour. so we have a nice photo of her?
    [​IMG]

5. Black Ice

Black Ice Well-known Member

Hi, any bored people out there? I actually have photoshop, but the only thing I can do with it is open it *#) then I close it in frustration cos I cant do anything with it!

I would really appreciate it if someone could please take out the pole and the sheet of tin from behind Teddy's head in the first pic? And in the second pic, can the drum and the pole (behind his head) be removed? Also, is it possible to make his mane magically regrow, he has a really bad habit of rubbing it off on the railings?!

Thanks so much...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. nuggy

nuggy Well-known Member

Was wondering if someone bored enough could spread their talent this way. I'll just give u a range of Nuggy's pics and u can use what ever.
    Thanks guys

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  7. Boo's Eclipse

Boo's Eclipse Well-known Member

What edition of PS do you use tic tac & where do you get all your background & extra's from?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  8. SanTann

SanTann Well-known Member

thanks sva666:)* it looks great**):)

9. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

Thats ok santann.... was quiet easy acctully...

10. nilrehtus

nilrehtus New Member

I'm a graphic design student with lots of experience in Photoshop. First 3 people to reply to this comment can have 2 pictures fixed up for free. Happy to ad text etc :D

Stallion ads? PM me!

11. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

12. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

Reply reply!! :)*

13. miss_skoobz

miss_skoobz Well-known Member

pick me pick me!!! REPLYYYYY

14. Boo's Eclipse

Boo's Eclipse Well-known Member

LOL now I know what all the reply's were to!!

15. nilrehtus

nilrehtus New Member

Haha, I'm famous! XD

16. nilrehtus

nilrehtus New Member

Okay, because of their super-speedy replies - 2 free photo edits each for Spider n Toby, Omega Conquest and Miss_Skoobz! Post your pictures here with a description of what you want (if you have preferences) or PM me for my email :D

17. nilrehtus

nilrehtus New Member

Bess and Beyond

The original post was from the old thread, but can't access it so don't know the owner of original pic! Anyway, this is a quick revitalisation of 'Bess'. Best I could do with such a low qual JPG sorry, but hope it's better anyway! Got rid of the arm under her chin and general clean up. Enjoy!

[​IMG] The original-->[​IMG]

18. Shannon

Shannon Well-known Member

if anyone has any spare time... can you please do domething with one or 2 or all of them??

the top ones are of diva divas show name is Dancing Diva...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and these ones are of ronnie

[​IMG]

could u move the bucket out of the below pic?
    [​IMG]

19. Shannon

Shannon Well-known Member

i also forgot to add my fav pic of diva...

here it is

[​IMG]

can some one make one of those collage thingys?? with the pics of diva

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  20. nilrehtus

nilrehtus New Member

Photoshopping horses is way more fun than isolating fruit and bottles (what we usually do in uni classes...)!

Here's a revitalised picture of Lady for Little_Welsh. Removed the greyed areas/time-date stamp/red bits under chin. If only looking younger were this easy in real life! Do you want more grey out of the shoulders?

[​IMG] Original--> [​IMG]