All brand searches in here !

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Melody, Oct 29, 2008.

1. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

Hi Daxter, Ive found a 23 over 0, hes a bay gelding too, but has no white socks and no face markings at all. Your boy mustnt be 23 over 0 then.....

Also couldnt find anything under 28 over 0. Try ringing the studbook, as the records they have available online are incomplete for some horses prior to 2003.

2. Daxter

Daxter Active Member

Ok, will double check brand in the morning. How do you contact the studbook?
    Thanks for all your help.**)

3. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

4. Daxter

Daxter Active Member

Ok have checked and brand is definateley 28/0.
    Have another challange as well. Our anglo has KR7 with 79/9 any ideas please

5. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

KR7 is Karl Buckleys brand. He brands horses with his brand for people who dont have their own brand registered. Its a nightmare to track horses with his brand on, as he lost one of his record books a few years ago. You could try ringing him and see. :) I can PM you his mobile number if you would like.

As for the CM5 brand, I cant find a 28 over 0 registered. Its not to say hes not there, the online records are incomplete prior to 2003, so I would ring them.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  6. mylittlepony

mylittlepony Well-known Member

hey daxter, ur horse with the CM5 brand is Happy Johnson, by Doctor Johnson out of Gay Dolphin. he had 23 starts for 2 wins and won $44,335. The dam Gay Dophin has had 1 stakeswinner and was from oakland park stud.

7. eventingchild

eventingchild Well-known Member

hey guys I have a new pony
    could someone please search him ???
    this what details I have of him

3yr gelding, 4 white socks, bay, blaze

his brand is a horseshoe with a 1 in it
    and he is a 3/5

i know that hi owners were

Brian Burke and Kevin Reynolds

8. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

Hey thats interesting, I just looked up this horse, yes his ID certificate says CM5 and 28 over 0, but his brands on the 'brands' tab says EPO??? Thats a bit fishy!! Well done on finding him though, I searched for ages all through potential sires fertility statistics for that year, hoping that one might have been him, its so hard when all the brands dont show up through the brand register search.

9. mylittlepony

mylittlepony Well-known Member

lol kiraspark i know the owners of the brand;)
    and hes in the 2002 Magic millions yearling sale catalouge **)

10. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

Jeez your game getting a horse off those two!
    Hope you got it signed sealed and locked up in a watertight sale....or else there might be a union lockdown LOL LOL ROFL :D

His name is Eastern Empire
    by Estambul (ARG) 1997
    from Wang Jazz (AUS) 1993
    bred by Miss L Smith, Vic
    Date of Birth: 01/10/2005
    He had two starts for no wins or placings. No prizemoney. He had six trials.

11. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

LOL ok ok, so you were insider trading haha.
    I feel better now, thought my detective work wasnt up to scratch!! ;)

12. Daxter

Daxter Active Member

Thats amazing work guys thank you very much:))

13. Daxter

Daxter Active Member

Have sent you PM Kiraspark

14. jamk9gg

jamk9gg New Member

Brand search

not sure if i am in the right thread but am curious to know the brands of some horses our paddock can anyone help me find out or is there a sight dedicated to id of horses that you dont have to subscribe to.
    brands are S1Q 2OVER3 AND LAZYGOW 127OVER4 THANKS :eek:

15. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Hi jamk9gg :)

What ages are they? Assuming 127 over 4 means that he is a four year old, his name is I'm Right and he is by Right Wing. His dams name is Ebony Fleet (by Zabaleta).

I wasn't able to fnd the other horse.

16. jamk9gg

jamk9gg New Member

THANKYOU:)) THANKYOU:)) 5 and 4 are their ages//do you have any ideas how i would find out about S1Q 2over3 it was said he was by Kenvain??

17. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Found him!! **)

His name is Newsvain. He is by Kenvain out of the Rory's Jester mare "News Desk".
    He never raced.

I'm Right had 9 starts for a second, and $1,180. Here is a link to his racing performance:

CRIS: Horse Performance

18. jamk9gg

jamk9gg New Member

:)):))THANKYOU AGAIN I have had this horse for two years and could not find out who he was. its nice to know now. i understand why he didnt race, hes a big boofa and just wants to have fun:)):))

19. Daxter

Daxter Active Member

Did a google search and with some carefull filtering managed to find a fair bit of info on CM5 28/0, he was sucsessfull for a while as a racer especialy with his one stakes win, really interesting finding out about his history.
    Thanks again guys :)):))**):)*

20. Sabalicious

Sabalicious Active Member

Hay can some one run this brand for me ide ask my boss but it hard to explain hahaha sorry for the sucky drawing skills. He is my new horse aparently he had a good race history and he is the 50th foal so must of been breed well. Also if anyone can find some info on him or the stud ide love to read it. Oh his brand is 50 over 6 too so he 13. I have run his name trough the register and nothing comes up thats why i am looking for info but his name is Opening Twist if anyone finds anything.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008