All brand searches in here !

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Melody, Oct 29, 2008.

1. MCaraM

MCaraM New Member

TB mystery

Hey there,
    i was wondering if someone could look up D lazy T 3 over 5 over 1.
    Any help would be great, because so far I can't find anything.

2. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

This one might be Graham Stewart - used to 'Feet First Farrier' but he retired 12 odd years ago and became 'Finesse Fine Fencing'. He used to live on the Mundaring/Saywers Valley border??????

3. mihu

mihu Active Member

MCaraM, sorry can't find that brand at all on studbook.
    Laura, I have emailed you before about your bay bloke, he is actually bred by K Caratti of Capel and I have found him on studbook but have forgotten what his breeding was and yes he did race.
    Some of you guys trying to find out your horses identity is hard because once they are over 16yrs of age in the old system of certifcates it is all taken off the studbook and can't be traced unless you ring them direct themselves, the girls are good in the offices and will not bite.:D

4. nitemarch

nitemarch New Member

TB unknown brand

Hi does anyone know the Thoroughbred brand that is a Q over a T? There is no lines or symbols etc. He is a clients horse so I don't have any pics atm, however I will take one when I see him this week. Thanks :)

5. nitemarch

nitemarch New Member

I was wrong, it is a Q next to a T so "Q T" .On the other shoulder he has a 1 over an 8. Any information on this horse would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately I do not have subscription to the studbook so am unable to do a search. Thank you

6. El Nino

El Nino New Member

Hi
    I was wondering if anyone could help me to find out more about my horse
    Her branding: lazy U 6B
    16 over 7
    hope someone can help :)*:confused:

7. Jes_bm

Jes_bm Active Member

I put this in the other one but thorght i'd give it ago here to.

I have a 16.2hh chestnut geld, star and 4 white socks
    branding is 2 over 2 and other side L5V

I no absolutly nothing about him other than I brought him from Kalgoorlie and his stable name is Maverick.

Any info would be really really appriciated, would love to no if he ever raced and under what name (he doesnt seem like the fast moving tye tho)
    Thanks jes @)

8. flyingchanges96

flyingchanges96 New Member

Searching my horsey :)

Hey I have had my thoroughbred mare for about 6 months now and would like to know a bit about her past, i do not know her race name or anything as she came with out anything.

She is 14 years old, bay and a mare.
    Brands are LTI and 3 over 6

9. mihu

mihu Active Member

Flyingchanges96, your mare is PROCEDURE
    , by SERHEED out of RULE THE WORLD, 14-0-03 $2097 in stakes. Hope this helps

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  10. tormentor

tormentor New Member

ok brand ppl find this one :D NL9 2/5 . he is a thoroughbred well so i have been told approx 15 yrs old, bay and A PAIN :)* been searching for him for a very long time and havent found no breeding ect . would be greatly appreciated :)*:)*:)*

11. mihu

mihu Active Member

Tormentor and Nitemarch neither of your brands are coming up on studbook without any other info it's a bit hard. Try ringing the studbook.

12. tormentor

tormentor New Member

simon is a bay gelding 15.2 h was told his name was suleman may or not be race name stable name is simon have been told his brand is west australian cheers thats all the info i got.

13. amw7

amw7 New Member

14. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Does anyone know the brand 5 H U ? It's on a pony :D

15. brucetammy

brucetammy New Member

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me with me old blokes brand, we know his age etc from the brand but wondering if anyone could tell me what his racing name might have been, he's a grey, P over W and 4 over 8, any help would be great thanks

16. CaityTB

CaityTB New Member

Hey Guys, I have 2 TB's I need Any and All Info on.
    The first is a 15 year old dark bay mare. No white markings.
    [​IMG] The owner has no previous information on her at all, So I need everything you can give me. Please and thanks :)
    The next is a 10 year old Grey gelding. Apparently from a stud around sydney, but no other information is known. His new owner wants to know his race name and how long he raced for.
    [​IMG]
    Information is needed asap. Thank-you guys so much!!

17. tobywolf

tobywolf New Member

help with brand identification

Could anyone help identify my chestnut gelding, ex victorian racehorse. Nearside brand is simply an "S" and the offside brand is 7 over 0. He would be 11 years old. He has a white blaze from forehead to muzzle and has one white sock on his near foreleg. Last owner called him "Wally" but not sure if this is anything to do with his race name. Any help would be appreciated. @)

18. TB4Me

TB4Me Well-known Member

Hi, would anyone have any information on the following brands:

JM on one shoulder

89 over 3 on the other. Dark brown gelding, small white star and at least one white sock on hind leg.

I'm thinking he must have been something at some time in his life, because he's a long way from home! (In the USA).

Any help would be much appreciated :)

19. babming

babming Guest

20. Beamer

Beamer New Member

Help please

A couple of years ago we were given a lovely mare for my daughter to ride (apparently to old to sell at 17yrs! - my gain)
    Now, out of curiousity, I am trying to trace her brands. Opinions on breeding are varied from stockhorse, TB and Anglo. I have tried lookking through ASB but didn't have any success, so I am hoping someone out there can help or recognises this brand. The brands can be seen on the link provided.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150237762268034.341250.586073033&l=065311af70