All brand searches in here !

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Melody, Oct 29, 2008.

1. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

any info on this brand would be great..This is pretty much wat it looks like.
    [​IMG]

Horse is a black mare,no white, offside brand 1 over 3

2. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Have forwarded the details to arablover. Found all the stock this person has bred that are reg and contact details for breeder...so hopefully breeder can shed some light:)*

3. Diesel84

Diesel84 New Member

Hi,

Long time reader, first time poster :)

I was wondering if anyone could look up a brand for me please.

My best guess is 2SR, all upright.

He is a tbred and has 1 over 5 on the other shoulder (he is 15, dark brown/black, has a small star and white marking on a hind leg)

Thankyou :)

4. Pintaloosa

Pintaloosa Well-known Member

Could someone help me with my horse's brand?
    I've been told he is an Anglo Arab. His brand is 13P and then 4 over 3 below it. I'd like to know a lot more about him. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me out :)

5. Karlie

Karlie New Member

Can anyone give me any information on my horse?

I think his brand is BF5 and on the other shoulder is 1 over 5

He is a bay QHxTB, Sire is Docs Kool Widower

Thanks!!

6. ericka_mcdermott

ericka_mcdermott New Member

TB Mare

I have a chestnut Thoroughbred mare that i am looking for more information on.

Her brand is:
    MP.

There is a curved line over the MP.

She is a Chestnut mare 20 years old. she has a white stripe, two hind white socks to mid-cannon, a white sock on her front near-side fetlock area. she is around 15.1-15.2hh. She is from Australia.

I know for a fact that she raced. her paddock name is Crystal. not sure if that is at all related to her registered name.

If anyone knows anything about this brand or horse could they please let me know.
    Thanks

7. ericka_mcdermott

ericka_mcdermott New Member

Thoroughbred Mare

I have a chestnut Thoroughbred mare that i am looking for more information on.

Her brand is:
    MP.

There is a curved line over the MP.

She is a Chestnut mare 20 years old. she has a white stripe, two hind white socks to mid-cannon, a white sock on her front near-side fetlock area. she is around 15.1-15.2hh. She is from Australia.

I know for a fact that she raced. her paddock name is Crystal. not sure if that is at all related to her registered name.

If anyone knows anything about this brand or horse could they please let me know.
    Thanks

8. Gemstar

Gemstar New Member

Just wondering if I can find any info on my pony. He is Shetland, not sure if he is pure. Around 8 -9hh. He is 16yrs and his brand I think is 1HY(is hard to see as he is white on that shoulder) other side is 1 over 4.
    Thanks

Have clipped the brand and it looks like 1HY. (Y is still a little fuzzy but doesn't really look like any other letter)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  9. Laura

Laura New Member

Trying to find any info or history on my two horses

Hi all

I need help finding info in my two tb's geldings

First horse:

A chestnut gelding
    He has bend or spot on hind quarter ,a white star, also a very little snip and a white marking on wither. 10yo now, 16hh, I think he has been raced but i'm not sure. No markings on legs

his brands r
    Lazy F F7
    and 9/O

Second horse:

A bay gelding
    he is 17hh, he has three white socks ~ one with a spot on it ~ there is also a smaller spot on another white sock, 14yr now... May have been raced

his brands r
    EQ3
    and 2/7

10. daviddwilson

daviddwilson New Member

How the hell he sees a 5 is wayyyyyy beyond me

But he can't see how I possibly see a T LOL

11. mudslide

mudslide Well-known Member

Is he a 1995 foal with no white markings at all?

12. Happypaint

Happypaint Well-known Member

Just wondering if anyone can recognise this brand for our TB mare Bella. I don't even know how to describe the brand with the "E". Is it a T overlying the E???

Any help would be wonderful.
    Cheers **)

Near side

[​IMG]

Off side

[​IMG]

13. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

It would be described as A, T E conjoined.
    Sorry I cant check for you as Ive let my ASB subscription lapse.

14. Happypaint

Thanks Kiraspark really appreciate your help **)
    I thought if anyone might be able to find it you would LOL. Any other way I can search it? Or do you know who else might have a ASB subscription?

15. mihu

mihu Active Member

Found the brand BUT quite hard to find if you haven't got anymore info.

16. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

Your bay gelding all i know is that the breeder was MR GP JONES in boyanup. I don't know how to fully search horses racing names as of yet :(

And you chestnut geliding is bred by G STEWART in Mundaring.

Still looking for you

17. Happypaint

Not sure if you were referring to my request but if you are thankyou for searching for me.

We bought the mare from the last Mundi sales. All we know is that she is 10yrs old and is called Bella. She is just under 15hh. Previous owner is from Manjimup way I think.

This is Bella

[​IMG]

18. flowergirl1602

flowergirl1602 New Member

Another brand request if somebody has the time

Hi there. I am interested in finding out about a thoroughbred mare I'm thinking of buying. She's a bay with I over 8 on the off shoulder, and JE over J on the near.
    Thanks in advance for anybody able to help.
    Mel:)

19. Shez

Shez New Member

Can anyone tell me how I might be able to trace my newly purchased horse? I am told that he is a stockhorse and was bought over to WA from Victoria a few years back. His brand is 1 over 8 and on the other side a large letter K in a shield. He is a palomino and stands at about 16hh.

20. needanswers

needanswers Well-known Member

Hi Stockies,

I posted this on the race brand thread but am really wanting to find out any info on this horse!!

[​IMG]

Bay 17 yr old 15.3 hh TB gelding not sure if he raced or where he came from. My gut instinct is he is an Eastern States bred OTT TB

2/3 on off side. Any help is appreciated. I heard he spent some time being agisted somewhere in Pinjarra a few years ago.

EDIT: IMO this brand is a long arrow pointing right towards his quarters and then the brand could be a small c joined to an upper case H or a backwards P joined with a H!!

Thanks!