All Arabians 2010

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by ArabAtHeart, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Pharazon

Pharazon New Member

unfortunately I think Diva has scared off the competition!!!

Linnybear I don't think so!!!!!!

2. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Wishing everyone showing this week end the best of luck & have fun

Cheers
    Lee

3. Mr Fin

Mr Fin New Member

haha Pharazon I think it was a joint effort with your girl too ;)
    next year it's all the seniors and saddle classes! :D

4. Pharazon

Pharazon New Member

ha ha Mr Fin I hope not :)
    I certainly don't want people to be scared off would rather there was always lots of competion............so when you win you really know you've won! Don't like winning on my own.
    It is a bit sad that no one else entered that class, every judge is different in what they like and the horses can look/be different on the day too! Peoples should not enter just because they think they won't win. If we all did that not too many would enter.

I am sorry to hear that Diva has hurt herself and hope that it all comes good and she is back out there again soon. She is a lovely filly......would love to see her under saddle.

Good luck to everyone and hope you all have a great weekend!

5. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Ugh this is so not fair! I havn't been sick all year but of course, when I DO get sick, it has to be a day before the All Arabs....

6. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Good luck to everyone competing, hope you all have a great weekend.

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I'm sorry but I'll have to cancel guys :(.

Sorry to let those down who I was going to finally meet or take photo's of!!!

I woke up pretty ill this morning. Hubby had to rush home and take me to the doctors. Two doctors looked at me and couldn't give me a cause, just a 'maybe'. I'm not too crash hot at all (infact earlier I was really scared!) and have been told driving is out of the question!

Stupid timing :(. I was so excited and really looking forward to this one but I have no choice.
    But I'll be wandering around Merredin show very slowly tomorrow taking photo's (can't keep me still too long!).

Goodluck to all the competitors, so sad I can't make it :(.