All Arabians 2010

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by ArabAtHeart, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Wish I had entered some now too. Oh well as far as I know we'll have four Riverdance progeny competing, all in the same class though 2yo ARP, so should be interesting to watch how they all go.

2. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

At this stage looks like I will quite likely only have two there :(

I would also like to know why I seem to think that getting sick before the All Arab is a good habit to have!

3. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Wow, difficult getting horses ready and going to the Aussies as well :eek: Were sweating on the babies registrations too, but its all go go go **) Taking weanling filly and senior mare on Saturday and ARP mare and derivative filly on Sunday. Disappointed we couldn't take Diva, there are NO entries in the 3yo pure filly class #(
    Good luck everyone :)*

4. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Good luck everyone going, I am spectating on Sunday & will have my camera handy (unless I forget it LOL).

My mare is out of action for atleast a few weeks so rules out any hope of the trilogy aswell :( maybe we will make it to the states LOL

5. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I'm looking forward to it! I had great fun photographing the STUNNING horses at the nationals so I'm all warmed up and ready for the All Arabian and look forward to meeting more stockies that I just keep on missing every time :D.

Goodluck guys! Hope not too many horses have sprung a coat in this last week! LOL

6. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

lol how do you know that !!???? :confused:

Cheers
    Lee

7. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

I'll be there both days, with none of my horses tho. Am helping a friend on saturday, then taking a arabian pony mare on sunday for a friend.

So no so stressful for me.

Wouldn't you want competion tho?!

8. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Diva woops butt either way ;). And a good judge wouldn't hand a place to a horse that wasn't worthy anyway even if they were the only one in the class. I think you've taken her out of context!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  9. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

Not taking it out of context, am asking the obvious. Wouldn't you want to win against competition not just yourself.

10. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

Poor little Jack is going to look like a midget lol

11. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I thinks he means numbers are poor and not that she wanted to go because there was no competition ;).

Now thats out of context.......

12. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Insider information PMSL

Razzie, unfortunately I think Diva has scared off the competition!!!
    What I meant was that I would have loved to have finished showing her as a junior but she hurt her leg after states last year and whether we have competition or not I hate to see classes offered and NO entries #(

Naaww thanks Sarah :)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  13. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

I know! I feel like I haven't ridden -let alone brushed my boy in weeks!!

My poor farrier has broken his colar bone, so now I'm desperately searching for a farrier to come out before the weekend! :eek:
    Could someone please PM me a number of a good farrier NOR

14. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I had a rush around the last 2 days getting hold of my farrier - he finally sms'd back this morn & coming out tomoz, YAY!
    Talk about chewing nails to the bone! :eek:

15. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

I've already chewed off my nails, my hair is starting to turn grey now!
    The world would be a much less stressful place if farriers answer their phones :eek:

16. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

omg must be the week for it ruby pulled a shoe yesterday luckly my farrier was in the area today cause i usually have to ring a week in advance :D

17. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Arnie are you going both days, would like you to take some photos for me privately Sun if you could ? :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  18. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

2 more sleeps, my camera is up and ready to photograph these stunning horses!

So very excited as it has been my goal to be the official photographer at the All Arabian for a number of years. Thanks to my many friends who have supported me.
    I can't wait to spend 2 days admiring one of my all time favorite breeds through my lens. I will be photographing primarily indoors but will wander outside on occasion as well.

19. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

one more sleep til we head there!! one horse clipped, half a horse to go hahaha.. not sure if were taking all 5 of just 4.. coz cant get the foal on the truck hahaha. goodluck everybody :) cyas there :)

(sat night at our truck btw.. bring drinks and we hav a bbq.. drinks more important hahaha)

20. Arab Lover

Arab Lover Well-known Member

Good luck to all going:):):)