All Arabians 2010

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by ArabAtHeart, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

I am really looking forward to photographing the All Arabian, come say hello :) I don't bite.

2. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

lol no but you'd run a mile if you saw K. in those stripie GREEN socks ! *#)

pmsl goodie :D

Cheers
    Lee

3. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

I dunno lol, I wore odd socks today, one was grey and black striped and the other red and white striped

4. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Hey Jaana - are you photographing inside or outside?:)

5. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

Inside :) but will venture out on occassion, but mainly inside

6. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Antares is all ready to go, not as toned up as i like - still looks bloody pregnant! :eek:

Shame Kazz isn't better Sassy - i hope you get some answers soon :(, if you don't end up going, please let me know & i'll sucker Ray or Croft into taking me! :eek: LOL!!!!!!

7. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Hey Kylie, I dont think Kazz will make it, but I am still taking you :) gives me an excuse to go & watch, and I can be your helper lol - I hope I can take Kazz too but its not looking real hopeful at the moment #(

8. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

Can you please take some photos of the fat buckskin mare? We've only got one class inside - partbred mare 4 yeras and over.

9. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Sassy, sorry to hear about your mare :( It is always worse when they can't tell you what is wrong!

CG, if K comes in those socks to mine on Saturday I think my ponies might either be so stunned they behave impecibly... or run away and hide :D Does she know you posted the photo on Stockies? ;)

10. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Yes she does, as I was sitting on her couch when she was uploading it off the camera *#)

And what is wrong with my dressage socks?.... just cause they aren't pink/grey diamond patterned... ;) I will make sure to wear them on saturday sar! :D:D

11. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Hmm, maybe I had better go and buy some sunnies for the "kids" then *#)

Hopefully both yearlings can stop taking skin off their legs as well!

12. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

I think its going to be one of those mysterious lameness', she didnt even show any lameness at the Vets, which is why he couldnt give me any answers, but she is lame at home on the lunge :confused: - so now I have to wait til I can get the vet out at home so he can see her on the lunge, which is going to be less than a week before the show so I dont see how we will make it unless it disappears on its own this week.
    Now I have the dilemma of deciding if I should cancel my stable booking... Does anyone know if WAAHA will refund my entries? it says on the form they wont, but under the circumstances, if I can get a vet report, do you think I have a chance? it cost me nearly $200 to enter :(

13. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Not long to go....getting excited!!!

14. westfield

westfield New Member

westfield

i am feeling a little sad ...
    i did not enter the All ARABIAN SHOW 2010..
    I think i have only missed one show since 1983 ?? wow i am showing my age ...
    Good luck to every one going , it is always a great show :)

15. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

5 Days..... :confused: lol

Cheers
    Lee

16. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

:eek: At least I still have 6 days to go, but I still have way too much to do to get the girls ready!

17. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

wow.. 5 horses to clip and prepare in 5 days.. hahahaha if we get there with all 5 itll be a miracle haha

taking my 12 yo gelding - arabika linkoln mostly ridden
    2yo colt - stardale infamaas
    2yo filly - stardale glamouraas
    1yo filly - stardale faascination
    weanling (orphan from birth) filly - stardale layl'abu

never taken that many before haha. will be interestinggg!!
    mums finally put them all in my name as well so i half own them all yaay
    so in the programme it will say J & L instead of just J.... yaaay :)

goodluck everyone

18. odway

odway Guest

Hey guys, if anyone needs a hand on sat (Kiley?!) I'll be around! Not competing this year but I'll be there for a looksee. Same goes for photography from the stands :)

19. beks

beks Well-known Member

We are taking two Sat

Yearling Purebred filly Chatahn Paris Dreaming
    Two year old Purebred filly Bluegrass Heart of Gold

and two Sunday

Arabian Warmblood Chatahn Esatate Lady Hawk
    Arabian Pony Bevanlee Gandalf

So close now the nerves have set in already!

Beks:))

20. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

:}

3 Days to go....

Cheers
    Lee