All Arabian Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by suga1624, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

me too maree4 !!

if they are i will post pic tonight !!!

I've got my digits crossed until i get home !!!

2. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

So was it the halters, was it, was it.....LOL:p

3. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Hey i havnt read theough all of this thread so im not sure if im asking the same question but...
    who and where do i get into contact about paying for a stable???

4. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

5. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

NO!! lol it was the lead leather , chin chain , concho's and throat latch !!

they are being posted on tuesday so hopefully i have them this week !:confused:

6. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Midas if you dont get it let me know coz i can give my halter to Steve this week for him to take if you need it but i work away and i get home this week so ill need to drop it off before i fly back

7. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Midas, could you please PM the name of the place that you are getting your things through - I am after a leather lead, Thanks :)

8. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Thanks Ren !!

I emailed her and cracked the s#@%s big time, she said she is sending them out on tuesday so should have them at the end of the week !!!

YAY

well heres hoping anyways

9. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Midas, hopefully it will arrive :) if you dont have it by next weekend let me know and ill drop it off for you coz it will suit your fella

10. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Thanks Ren !!

I'll let ya know friday !!

11. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

In regards to hoof black.... all feet black or just the ones( or in my case one) that are black??

12. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I phoned a comittee member Friday and they said that stables can only be booked one month in advance. I am going to try and do my booking around the first of march..

13. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

I know maree4 i tried on the net last month !!

14. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Thanks for the Link Kelly :)*

15. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Well i just printed off the form, for a stable, bedding on arrival, 2 extra bags and cleaning comes to a grand total of $66 :mad::(

16. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

GEES LOUISE

really !!

for 1 stable??

hmmm I'm doing mine online !

17. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Maree4, do you even need bedding? He is only there for the morning isn't he? I am not getting bedding for Diva since I figure it is easier without as I can then put hoof polish on in there :D Particularly since you aren't meant to tie up in the lanes.

A few hours on concrete shouldn't hurt a horse unless there is something very wrong with their legs! I know people who get stables and then tie up all day in the laneway anyway (well nearly LOL) both at the SEC or the Showgrounds.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  18. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Yeah i was thinking of just doing this. Then there is no hassle of cleaning up and they would usually be standing at a normal show anyway.:)

19. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Thats a good idea, i guess they don't have bedding when they are tied to a float do they. So if i don't put bedding in all i have to do is clean up poo, (which i would anyway) so i won't have to pay for it to be cleaned. **)**)
    Thats a savings of $49....

20. mum of five

mum of five Well-known Member

well it looks like I will miss another show:( I forget to log into this forum and now I fond the entries close tomorrow, and Iam not organised, so i think i will be a spectator again!!!! never mind Mali still has some growing to do. hopefully will see some of you there