All Arabian Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by suga1624, Jan 23, 2009.

  1. suga1624

    suga1624 Well-known Member

    Im so excited for this one!! end of march isnt that far away.
    were taking 3 horses. my gelding for ridden and two yearlings :)
    anybody else know wat their doin yet?
  2. Maree4

    Maree4 Gold Member

    Is the program out yet, i won't know what i am doing until that comes out....but i am definately going.
  3. CharlieChick

    CharlieChick Active Member

    :)*I might be going with my 3 year old gelding Doing in-hand YAY
  4. amandasmith

    amandasmith Well-known Member

    I'll be taking my mare. Not sure what in yet though.
  5. mirawee

    mirawee Gold Member

    I have just booked Karl so that my foal will be branded in time :D Diva is at "boot camp" at the moment so should be looking very spiffy by then... unless she thinks the life of a ridden horse is too hard! At least she is finally losing her winter coat!
  6. citygirl

    citygirl Gold Member

  7. Ltd Edition Madcow

    Ltd Edition Madcow Well-known Member

    I 'might' go to this but it's ages away yet....geeze you guys plan ahead.

    Mirawee- It'd be awesome if they had a Sire or Dams Progeny group of 2 class! You don't tend to see that class anymore these days though:(
  8. mirawee

    mirawee Gold Member

    Unfortunately they probably wouldn't be eligible anyway as the sire or dam usually has to be registered with the society holding the show :( You know a few people who organise shows... maybe one of the Clubs that run a youngstock show can add that class :D
  9. citygirl

    citygirl Gold Member

    good idea M **)

  10. Ltd Edition Madcow

    Ltd Edition Madcow Well-known Member

    Hmmmm good idea.... I'm Onto it!

    OK we'll need to have a Dams progeny class for fillies only. We need to have a pair of garlands and rug's (one rug needs to be 5'6) with prize money...not too much to ask I reckon?!:D Extra points given for matching progeny of the same colour etc
  11. suga1624

    suga1624 Well-known Member

  12. Mystique

    Mystique Active Member

    I hoping to go but depends if there are any rodeos on the same weekend but i would like to see the program first before i decide... but again would really like to go :)
  13. suga1624

    suga1624 Well-known Member

    Programs goin to be out tomoro!!
  14. Mystique

    Mystique Active Member

    Yay !!!

    I got my entry for today and i have all ready filled it out :D
    Bugger about the stableing requirements but does anyone know where to send the forms off to??? Im considering getting a bare stable with no bedding coz im only staying for the day but then again im thinking of just tying her to the float???

    Descisions :)
  15. mirawee

    mirawee Gold Member

    I didn't get mine :( Hopefully tomorrow :)*

    Could you please tell us which day is the purebreds and which is derivatives":)
  16. Serenity

    Serenity Well-known Member

    The purebreds are on the Saturday, and the derivatives are on the Sunday **)
  17. citygirl

    citygirl Gold Member

    If I wants to take 1 horse...
    Compulsory fees...

    Ground fee $15.00
    Swab fee $4.00
    entry number $2.00
    Administration fee $10.00

    sub total $31.00

    ok now stabling fees...
    bedding $10.00
    extra bags @ $6.00 per 20kg bag { chaff bag, I've been told I'll need an extra 2 bags for one of my horses }
    and clearning fee..if I cant do it myself..{I dont live in Perth 2 hour drive to feed other horses so I'd like to leave asap}

    sub total= $47

    grand total BEFORE I enter a $78.00 !!!

  18. mirawee

    mirawee Gold Member

    Lee, why do you need extra bags? Would you keep a horse there overnight?

    I haven't looked at the fees but will enter two horses but only put sawdust in one stable :)
  19. Midas

    Midas Well-known Member

    has anyone got program/entry forms they could email me??? PLEASE :)
  20. beks

    beks Well-known Member

    Well we were taking 2 purebreds and 2 derivatives, but I think we will have to rethink as we would be looking at about $400 for entries , then you have petrol twice from Waroona and then we need to eat and drink.

    I reckon the weekend would cost us up to $700.00.

    Is it worth it this day and age just for a ribbon I mean were in a recession,
    I suppose its priorities, we do have a lot to think about.
    Im not saying its anyones fault but it looks like showing will be out of reach for most in the near future.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009

Share This Page