All Arabian Show RESULTS & PHOTOS

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Serenity, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Ah good, thanks for that mirawee, was wondering.....:)

2. Purrfection

Purrfection New Member

Hey thanks Spellbound ... we did have a great day even though Max was snoozing between classes .. lol .. that's max though :) Congrats on your results too Levi looked awesome as usual.:)

3. Yikkers

Yikkers New Member

Congrats to all those that competed.

But I have to say it, what was with the untucked shirt JUDGE. Gee we would get crucified as competitors for competing in a ridden class like that.

Bring on the Trilogy, hope you are all on the program lookout.

4. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Oh for...............

come on it was so damn hot in that indoor arena

How they managed to stand in there for two days - and remember he is a Kiwi
    So very very hot for him

I think the judges did a marvelous job!!

5. Roskyle Mr GingerbreadMan

Roskyle Mr GingerbreadMan Well-known Member

I agree!
    I was there on sunday helping chris, gabe is so beautiful and well presented :)

6. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Max worked so well for you and would like to say you are a great little rider :) well done

7. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

another who agrees :) hehehehe i would of taken him home

8. tsarbrina

tsarbrina Well-known Member

Got to agree with you there Nanna, it was hot and if having his shirt out helped the judge stay cooler good on him.Didn't make any difference to his judging ability.

9. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

LOL. The judge had his shirt out because his belt broke, and he was a bit worried people might see skin. Don't worry, those of us on the ground gave him heaps for it, but he had a great sense of humour and took all the stirring in his stride (oops, sorry for the pun)**).

And yes, it was very hot in the arena - I think outside was worse. That sun was ferocious.

Lucky both judges were happy for everyone to leave jackets off.:D

Thank you everyone for all your positive comments.

The Trilogy programme will be out very very soon.:)

10. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Huge congrats Sue...she looked awesome though a wee little thing when she came in after the arabian warmblood lol :p

11. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Do you know roughly what classes there are? Are all the part bred arabians in together? cant wait for the program :)

12. spok

spok New Member

I've heard that part bred geldings will have thier own class, not competing against the stallions, yay!!

13. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

Well done Agetha and Midas!!

Our horses were really well behaved.

Stardale Glamouraas: MARE
    1st - filly 3 years
    1st - classic trot 3 years and under
    3rd - classic head three years and under

Bardura Sheeva: MARE
    3rd - Classic head over 3 years
    4th - Classic trot over 3 years
    Cant remember her placing for mare class

Arabika Linkoln:
    4th - Oldest gelding halter class (out of 8 horses was very happy)
    1st - Open Show Costume
    MISSED our gelding ridden class because they couldnt wait for me to get my costume off :(
    2nds/3rds/4ths - all the others like hunter, pleasure, height, etc
    1st - Open Native Costume (was the only one, but judge said it would have been hard to beat yaaaay!! i loved it!)
    I had spent sooo much time and money getting ready for this show and my horse was so perfect for me, didnt get very good placings but he was amazing to ride! Im so happy that my hard work payed off, and i think he was too! When we got to gallop around the grass paddock outside :)

It was funny when we did native costume on sunday, the judge kept telling me to gallop out really fast, so i got so excited and when i got closer to the gate somebody walked across LOL. i wanted to yell "MOOOVE" haha.

Thanks Diana for this photo,
    [​IMG]

Welldone ppl, hope everybody had a great time.

14. Topklass

Topklass Well-known Member

It's about time the geldings and stallions were divided again in the derivative classes at all WAAHA shows. 2 years ago at the State show they were divided and the stallion class had 7 entries. Way to go**)

15. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

Yep, but if we don't get the entries, they will be combined!!!!

16. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

Just doing some final tweaks - then it will be available.**)

Most, if not all of the registries have their own classes, as do the age groups, but as said elsewhere, if there aren't the numbers, classes will be combined.:D

17. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

im not fussed if part bred stallions and geldings are in together coz my gelding has done alright to hold his own :) but if the numbers are there isnt a reason why they need to be combined
    just wanted to know if part breds are combined with anglos etc at the trilogy thats all :)

18. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Knowing how late it finished last year after a very early start that statement scares me slightly as more classes = longer time to judge :eek:

I am looking forward to seeing the programme though :) 7 weeks until it is on :D

19. spok

spok New Member

That's why I've made an executive decision if I go only to do the ridden:)

20. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Thanks Leanne !!! Your costume class was awesome!!! You guys went so fast!! was amazing to watch!

you should be super proud of Link!! I don't I'd trust my pony that much!