All Arabian, NOT LONG NOW

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Arrived safely :D:D YAY!

Thanks to my OH and Linnybear :D:D.

2. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

yea that'd be pretty funny.. at this stage brad doesnt know which end of a horse is which? haha owell thats what this week is for, to test my teaching abilities!! haha i cant wait to see you guys either!! its been too long

3. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Kinga

Hey Sarah King looks fantastic! He has been tormenting Psytopia then running over to play with Fin. He is so funny! Figured out that the fence was electric pretty quickly ;) hehehe He is all rugged up now coz its pretty cold tonight and gonna rain.

Cant wait till Saturday! :)*

4. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Awww Lanie if only you could of seen the smile I had when I was talking to you on the phone! It made me very proud of him :D. Thankyou so much for taking him in, I'm spewing its only a week but :(.

I hope he's behaving :D, I went for a walk and walked into his paddock and felt all lonely. I'm such a sook! Figured I don't have him to look at anymore so I walked up the back of one of the paddocks (a few hundred acres lol) and watched the sunset, awww (of course I had to get photo's lol).
    See you Friday! I hope I make it ontime! eeek!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  5. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

That's great news Arnie!!! Looking forward to meeting you and your gorgeous boy King next weekend. I am in stables M118 M119 all weekend. See you then **)

6. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

oh no ppls the show is this week !!

knowing my luck something will happen !

7. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

LOL deep breath Midas honestly at the end of the day you'll wonder what all the fuss was about! I am sure you both will be just fine**)

I am super organised false tail is washed and hanging on the line, numnah all clean and fluffy and Keeley's outfit all packed in its bag ready to go! Now I just need to wash the feral one and spend a couple of days trying to clip monster mans ears out!

8. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Oh I don't know !!

Good thing your organized! I will go down tomorrow pack everything!

I did a practise run on make and clipped out his face,ears,legs yesterday !

so fingers crossed we stay scratch free for the rest of the week !!

9. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Midas Shhhhhhhh, don't say that out loud. All is going to be good *#):p
    I just can't believe it is this weekend. WOW.
    Arnie great to hear King has arrived safe and sound, all the best on Saturday if i don't catch up with you ok....**)

10. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

11. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thanks Serenity! Look forward to meeting you.

Maree4, thankyou :D. All the best for you aswell!

GOODLUCK EVERYONE competing! Hopefully it should be a fun weekend for us all :D.

12. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Thats they way Midas, bluff him. hehehe

Its going to be 35 degrees saturday and sunday, not too bad..

13. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

yay not to long to go not looking forward to the heat though :(

14. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

good luck to everone m so excited for this weekend
    i still have to do a lot to my feral, clippin, washing and so forth but her legs are the worst to keep clean and not having a yard to lock her in the night before makes it a bit harder but ill jus hav to deal with it i spose but she is happy with her cows i spose jus mean i have to get up ealier thats all bugger washing in the dark with sux

15. cruise 99

cruise 99 Active Member

its good to see that the stable cost increase etc hasnt scared everyone away. You guys have a truely fantastic judge who explained her decisions on placings last time here which will hopefully mean that there can be no bitching regarding the committee members and choice of judge.

Well good luck to all competing should be a great weekend that i shall enjoy for the very first time in lots of years from the grandstand.

16. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Hey mystique why dont ya just scrub her legs when you get there in the morning thats what i do with my girl i dont even bother touching them till the next day and she is in a stable**)

17. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Hey Kelly!!

i think ill take both of mine, now, will definately decide on Friday

Cant wait!!!

18. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

oh yay thats good is george looking really good?

19. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

yeah not to bad, ill wait and see on friday though, make up my mind then

20. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

George is gorgeous, definately full of personality and very pretty for a boy.;)**)