All Arabian, NOT LONG NOW

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

haha is this the stockies dating service now?? :)

2. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

hmm yep yep i think we should have a section for it:p

3. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol coz i'm smart!!
    No i thought it was Brad Davies but well thats not him in the pic, so different Brad, lol.

Well Flame is clipped & HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!

4. Rambo

Rambo New Member

ill be there saturday with my mare and camping overnight friday night cos we live way too far away to be leaving at 3am saturday morning!

hopefully mistress will be there keeping me company as well as beks and citygirl as my support crew! (and wine buddies!)

my girl has been giving me headaches for the last 8 weeks... fat to thin to fat to awkward to lovely.... aaargh!!!

so lets hope on the day its still lovely!! will be her first show since a baby so if shes well behaved i will be stoked.

hopefully meet a few of you there! my stable is N91... feel free to come visit!!

see you there :D

Stacey

5. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

6. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Me too, i'll be Serenity's right hand.

7. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Ah stace, I'm in row N too with Hel's yearling filly..... that's good, will make getting them all ready much easier :)

Kyles, I have to pop up to Mel's to pick up a browband, probably monday, do you want me to call in for a quick visit? ;)

Once this weekend of dressageing is over I can think more about next weekend *#)

8. mistress72

mistress72 Active Member

stacey, blue line is going to come up and have a picnic with us friday night is bec camping or coming in the morning? I totally understand getting the feeding balance right i thought someone just had a lot of coat, so i clipped, omg it is all fat!!! i am really excited because i have a weekend with no KIDS!

9. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

haha how do u know brad davies? hes a good mate of mine, hes on crutches atm haha. poor boy.

10. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Well i was born & bred here, family friends... plus went to school with Greg.

11. MissRadford

MissRadford New Member

Great to see so many stockies showing Arabs!! I'm bringing 3 of my own and doing a total of 20 classes between them and riding Naz- Kathi's Boy in the ridden stallion, height class and hopefully Ultimate :) No pressure Naz :-D I'm in stables D25-27 Come say hi!! Look forward to seeing you suga, can't belive you roped brad into showing (him and Wes should give each other Tips lol)

12. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

SEVEN DAYS TO GO

I am not counting or anything.:p

13. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

I am looking forward to this show too. Will be there on both days :)*

14. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

As per tradition my guy has injured himself. When I saw it, I just wasn't surprised, infact I was expecting it!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

He should still hopefully make it anyway.

15. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Arnie, tell him he wont be going then that way he will stay injure free and only tell him hes going when he off the float at the show lol
    Good luck to all thats going this year

16. Rambo

Rambo New Member

jules i think bek is hopefully camping with us... i have been trying to convince her!!! got your message the other day but havnt yet called back, was at work last 2 days... good to see sarah coming for tea with us!!

i see the weather forecast tonight is saying humid and 35 degrees for next sat!! yay that will be nice and sweaty for us :)

shakaahn that worked out well with the stable row! **)is my girl your first one?

regards,
    Stacey

17. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

OK guys King is off to Perth today thanks to my OH!
    Providing all goes to plan we'll be there next weekend :D. But there's still a whole week for something to happen (trust me, it happens! lol).

I am now officially excited!

18. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

I'll be there helping a friend and her horse on the Saturday, would be there on the sunday aswell but i want to take my boy to allstars! The horse is a purebred arab mare 2 or 3 yr old (i can remember:p) and her name is Westbury Park Sadiya! **) Good luck everyone!

19. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Kings officially on his way to Perth YAY and I am the biggest woos! I cried as he left!

20. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

that's great news arnie !!