All Arabian, NOT LONG NOW

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

LOL

note to self

DO NOT LEAVE MIDAS UNATTENDED AROUND ARNIE!!:p

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Haha probably a very wise idea :D:D!....do they still hang you for horse napping? :p

3. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

haha lol... wel since u know my boy... come and say hi!!

I am in stable g46... i think lol

4. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I'll be sure to look out for you!
    I don't know what stable I am? Oh no, I haven't even booked a stable yet. Oh oops!

5. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

lol best be getting on to that !

6. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

we rode into a small roll of box mesh but i hav posted a more details in open discussion about it,

do u have a problem with him sleeping in his classes as well lol i hav that problem... my inlaws call her the harvester horse from out front of the horse shops in midland (the statue) lol:D

7. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

M126 is my stable come and say hi would luv to go for a ride some time and see who falls asleep first hehe :)*

8. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

good luck Vix... I am up at the SEC this weekend for the mini show... :D

9. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

thanks Em
    if i have time this weekend ill come on over :D

10. mistress72

mistress72 Active Member

I will be there all weekend. Camping there saturday night to keep my friend stacey company in case she gets scared and helping vixs a little on saturday and competing sunday.:)*

11. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

iv been like.. studying the program haha i cant wait for this show!!
    my brother (whos never shown before) is showing in classic trot! should be interesting haha.. hes 23, footy n cricket lover, ladies man, and doesnt know which end of a horse is which! haha i gota teach him all next week should be interesting haha!!

come say hello aaanybody!! were in stables A1, A2 and A3 !!!
    2 babies and my old boy =] stayin from friday arvo til sunday arvo.
    come say hello anybody!! and make sure u watch the purebred male classic trot class hahaa

12. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Is he hot Suga? i might have to come say hi ;)

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Is that Brad Suga? If so, LOL!! :D

I've just bathed Flame & will clip him when he's dry.
    He's going to look like a skinned rabbit, gawd i hope i can have him ready in time.

14. suga1624

ahaha no i think hes ugly.. everybody else thinks hes hot though!! haha sooo gross

heres a photo of me and him =]
    [​IMG]

best brother ever =]

15. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Arnie you are going:D.
    I just phoned SEC, they've got my stable booking i just haven't been allocated one yet, and she said if i need shavings on the day (cause i didn't ask for any) i can pay for it on the day YAY.....

16. suga1624

haha yea its brad.. how do u know him??

17. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

mmmm i think he's alright Gerbra and what a nice brother taking interest in his sisters hobby everyone needs a guy like that:p

18. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I am Maree :D. But we live over 3 hours away and my OH killed our only towing car the other week and haven't bought a new car intime and can't find one to borrow :(. No good booking a truck because we live out of town and still need to get him into town to be picked up! Let alone to the actual show :(.

19. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Bugger, so you are coming down to watch (both days i hope.):)

20. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Still working on getting King there yet but either way I'll be there but I'd rather not go without him! lol He should be going to Perth this Sunday if all goes to plan then we need to sort out another car to get him to the show and back home again! Although OH has his eye's on some cars and should purchase mid next week.

Tell you what, he's got alot of bottom kissing to do for blowing the engine before this show :mad:.

Ooooo nothing but head aches!