All Arabian, NOT LONG NOW

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Cav

Cav Gold Member

shadow your new boy is lovely!!! congrats!!

how are you and bub doing? :) ....ummm pics!!!??;):D

2. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Stunning horse shadow :)* Congrats everyone

3. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

Hey Cav!!:D
    I love being a mum.....she is going great guns, but how fast do they grow hey?!? I hope your little cutey is doing well....mmm we'll have to get them together at a show i think!!

Sorry to hijack the thread..... just for you Cav.......

Hannah....my little cherub!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

lol he is awesome !!

He'll be a winner for a while I think !!

5. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

Thanks Midas that's really nice..... i just love him regardless of how well he does....he has a great personality...we just click....mmm i sound like i'm talking about a guy!! lol..:D

6. Cav

Cav Gold Member

aww she is just GORGEOUS!!!! :) and so is your little colt!! i might steal his gene pool one day down the track ;) i just bought back my stallion lol....i missed him too much, he was my boy!! will catch up with you at a show one day! **)

ps: emily is 4 MONTHS already!!! i dont want her to grow up :(

7. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

It's good when you click with them !! and when the have a spunky attitude... it's way more fun... and they are more important than guys lol:p

8. Fiestymama08

Fiestymama08 Well-known Member

Awwwwww Sarah King looked sooooo Stunning I'm so very glad he was a good boy and made you proud. I was thinking about you guys all wk end, wondering how he'd gone. Congrats your hard work with him is really paying off and is a credit to you.**):))
    Congrats to Midas your Boy is stunning **) and to everyone else congrats also your horses all look amazing.!!!

9. OurHoney

OurHoney New Member

My Anglo was an Angel all day! Did not put a foot wrong, pretty good for a 4yr old at her first ridden show indoors & only her 3rd show undersaddle. Place 2nd in halter (only 2 in it:p) & 4th placings in the 2 ridden classes I had time to do on her and 3rd in my rider. She was another one in a snaffle & although she is still a little green, she worked her little heart out, I thought she may have been placed higher-oh well that is showing & the results maybe different next time. Ive come away from the show totally wrapped with her.

Its shame these shows run so late as I had to leave early(at 4pm) & had to miss a lot of classes, as I live an hour away & have a family to get home too & look after (as well as other horses).

Congrats Kias! Its was nice to meet you, you dont need me, to be another one to tell you that boy of yours is going to go a longway:))

Also met Shadow007, your boy is stunning too! So much like the Tempest gelding I have a real character & full of life:)*

10. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

wow im so tired.. haha
    congrats kate on doing so well =]
    congrats party he looked awesome =]
    congrats chloe, but i still wanna beat you some day haha second to you is annoying.. although still really good =] (moving to york so that i can spend time with link and so im gona start riding once a day or wat ever)

our babies were soooo naughty!! Jacko - stardale infamaas was biting and kicking.. and Tricky - Stardale glamouraas just wanted to go back to the others.. got very frustrating.. its wierd how they can behave perfectly all the time at home but as soon as they are at a show it all goes out the window!!
    But Link - Arabika Linkoln was my perfect boy =] he was sooo naughty outside the ring, but as soon as he was in the ring he switched on and did everything i asked, and when each ribbon was put on he'd try bolt out haha it was wierd. he must hav known ribbon means gettin out again haha.

these results are off the top of my head..
    Jacko -
    1st Yearling Colt/Gelding futurity
    2nd Classic head
    actually i cant really remember any of them haha just those 2

Tricky -
    1st Classic head fillies
    2nd with jacko in the progeny class
    i cant remember hers either oops haha

Link -
    1st Open native costume (Which was a really big surprise coz the others were great)
    2nd - Gelding 10yrs and over (halter) that class made me cry coz normally he comes last
    2nd Open Hunter
    2nd English pleasure
    Res champ ridden versitile arabian
    Finalist for Ultimate arabian!! first time ever!!
    there were soo many other classes i just dont remember, haha its terrible coz he did soooo well!! haha

well done everybody it was a good weekend!! and getting a private lesson one on one with cindy and renata (international judges) was AMAZING and definetly a once in a lifetime opportunity!!

oh and thanks kate for the photo in costume =]

11. Heres some results I got off a showie website this morning. I didn't know Sheldene Tristan was in WA I remember competing against him in Victoria some years back. Also interesting to see PP Silhouette and W. Garland went to this show and not to All Stars - surely they were not the only one in their classes though?

Purebreds
    Champion Ridden Purebred - Jamahr Kristi Lee
    Reserve Champion - Ekolee Shiiloh
    Supreme Ridden Purebred - Jamahr Kristi Lee
    Ultimate Arabian - Promise Me Brass

Derivatives
    Champion Derivative Foal - Braylea Showtime
    Reserve Champion – Noran Golden Dancer
    Champion Junior Partbred – Mirawee Diva
    Champion Junior Arabian Pony – Sarahn Sensation
    Champion Junior Arabian Warmblood – Highfield Ophelia
    Champion Senior Partbred – Miss Moneypenny
    Champion Senior Anglo – Pembrooke Park Princeton
    Champion Senior Arabian Pony – Trincada Sheik
    Champion Senior Arabian Riding Pony – Krystelle Park Dreamcatcher
    Champion Senior Arabian Warmblood – Perfect Impression
    Supreme Partbred Arabian – Miss Moneypenny
    Supreme Anglo Arabian – Pembrooke Park Princeton
    Supreme Led Junior Derivative - Sarahn Sensation
    Supreme Led Senior Derivative - Miss Moneypenny
    Champion Ridden Derivative – Willowcroft Garland
    Reserve Ridden Derivative – Sheldene Tristan
    Champion Derivative Hack – Palmerston Park Silhouette
    Reserve Derivative Hack - Sheldene Tristan
    Supreme Ridden Derivative - Palmerston Park Silhouette
    Champion Senior Rider – Chloe Radford
    Reserve Champion Senior Rider – Jane Bayliss
    Ultimate Arabian Derivative - Pembrooke Park Princeton

12. Tisharli

Tisharli Active Member

Congrats on everyones results especially Kaisi, Princeton looked fabulous! :)*

Thanks Gerbra I missed seeing George unfortunately was too busy getting mine ready. Psjarabs showed mine in hand as well as the stunning grey arab pony who is Trincada Sheik owned by Mistress72, I just did the ridden in the arvo. Many thanks to Psjarabs. **)

My results:
    Ti'Sharli Dreams of Fortune
    1st - Partbred Male 1-2 years (Yes Mirawee, he was apparently a filly and a quarab*#)) I guess he is too pretty to be a boy but definitely no qh lol...
    Reserve Champion Junior Partbred to Mirawee's stunning Diva.
    1st - Classic head (Thanks Mirawee)
    Was a pitty I missed the WA Bred but was on when Timmi was on, joys of taking more than one horse:D

Picasso's Fortune in Gold
    1st - Partbred Male 4years and over
    4th - Ridden Partbred
    2nd - Hack under 14.2h
    Finalist - Ultimate Arabian

13. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Shadow your boy looked beautiful as always, congratulations on his super win, shame i missed it. And the person (sorry can't remember your name) that owns Mr P has done a great job with him, he looked super under saddle, and i had him pipped to win the Supreme halter as well, but congratulations with your achievements for the day.

Three progeny by our stallion Fairlight Acres Riverdance attended the show on the Sunday and all did a fantastic job for their owners.

Serenity's yearling filly Brayside Shakira placed; 1st ARP 1&2yo, Reserve Champ Junior ARP, 1st WA Bred Filly Und 3yo, and overall Champion WA Bred Junior Derv.

Sharbolane Studs, Sharbolane Oliver Twist won the ARP 3yo and Champion ARP.

And Bubbles gorgeous little pony Shangrala Hot Shot placed 3rd ARP 1&2yo, !st WA Bred Gelding and Reserve Champ WA Bred Derv Junior, he also won the Futurity.

So congratulations to all who had a good day.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  14. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Bunch of Violets, where did you get those results from?? My girl's official name is Mirawee Enchantress, only her call name (and nature!) is Diva :D

Tisharli, Poor little girly boy, that has to be one of my highlights of the weekend :D That and Midas' "stallion" :)*

15. LOL, it was on emmas show horses. Mind you, they also have the All Stars results listed under the Serpentine gymkhana, so someone has stuffed up...

16. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Thanks Tisharli.
    Timmi looked great as well! He's so lovely, I have such a soft spot for him!
    I was so surprised when he came out plaited up for the ridden! You must be a very quick plaiter! **)

Thanks Dollar. He was a little naughty in the ridden, but considering how long he's been broken in for he isn't doing too badly. :p

Thanks OurHoney. It was lovely to meet you too! I loved your mare. I had no idea she was so young, she handled being indoors so well!
    Congrats :)*

Congrats Suga! They are great results! And I saw your private lesson with Cindy! I am jealous! I was trying to listen for some tips! It looked like it was going really well!

And thanks everyone else for your kind comments :p

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  17. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Ali with PP Silhouette had entered before she knew they were on the same date, im pretty sure.
    There were a few in her classes. She did well as usual, Well done Ali :)*

And of course congrats to Kate and Pickles its all because of my scratches and carrots! hehe ;) maybe because he is pretty as well :p

18. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Yes, he loved those scratches! Thanks for your help in Ultimate Jadelise!! **)

19. Tisharli

Tisharli Active Member

20. Troppo

Troppo Well-known Member

Yep I have never known anybody to plait like Sharyn! I aways had to bribe her with bottles of wine to do mine because she can do it in 1/10th of the time. Although we were cutting it fine there for a second - everybody hanging off him to do up buckles, finish plaits etc. He has such an awesome temperment! Just stood there loving the attention :)

What an awesome day! It was so nice to see everybody's lovely horses and Kaisi your boy is just amazing!

Well done to everybody!