All Arabian, NOT LONG NOW

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Mar 17, 2009.

1. MissRadford

MissRadford New Member

Thank you so much to IPT for allowing me to ride your beautiful boy in the Champion Hack class!! It made my day!! He is a lovely boy and it was a pleasure to ride him (even with the stirrups to long) :))

Big Congatulations to Kate your boy is going to take you a long way!! Keep up the good work Miss Ultimate!!

And also congratulations to the comittee on another fantastic show!!**)

2. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Thanks :p and thanks so much for the words of wisdom yesterday! :))

Congrats on your results as well. Both your boys were perfect as always! :)
    You should be very proud!

3. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Well here is hoping you get to ride him in the champion class at the nationals ;):D

Well done to you to MissRadford you must be buggered you did a great job all weekend!

4. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

You were the ONLY one in a snaffle that beat one in a double (at least in every class I saw). It was almost like there were "two classes" in every class! Even horses who were playing up BADLY beat horse who were working nicely in a snaffle. I found it a little disheartening as I have been having issues with Kym (she was badly mouthed as a youngster and now has "issues") so I decided it would be better having her work "nicely" in a snaffle rather than p%$$ed iff in a double.

5. MissRadford

MissRadford New Member

Fingers crossed !!! :D Especially when you already have approval of your OH!!
    Thanks for the lovely comments and yes I was definitely buggered when we arrived home at 11pm last night but it was well worth it!!

Hope your boy is well and recovered and please thak Keely for allowing me to "steal" her horse temporarally I haven't stopped talking about him since!! :D

6. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

well done everyone on your results, stockies have done very well.
    Kaisi, Mr P is a gorgeous boy and will take you far and as Midas said Khaan's progeny have done well and have that "Im sooo good attitude" its funny :) well done

7. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

LOL I think Midas had that " I'm over this crap I just wanna eat my lunch :mad: attitude " by about 10am:D

8. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

midas thats funny, poor boy

9. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

He was so well behaved though he just stood around and waited .... He was so tired by the end of it.... he was asleep by 3pm yesterday :)

10. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Congrats to all the C.P Khaan babies ! **) shame Jan wasnt there yesturday to see them doing very well..was she there Saturday ?

Cheers
    Lee

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  11. naughtydog63

naughtydog63 Well-known Member

Go Kaisi and Mr P! woo! That's so cool!

12. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

as far as I'm aware she wasn't there on saturday.... I heard someone called her to tell her about it... :confused:

13. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

Ok some piccies of the boy...we left our camera at home.....yes again!....so we took some when we got back...

SARAHN SENSATION

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

Midas.....yes Jan does know.....and thrilled to bits!!:D

15. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Good to hear :D

Your Pony is gorgeous !!

16. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

Thanks Midas:D I love him to bits!!
    Saw your boy on the Saturday he is looovvely!! Congrats:))

17. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Thanks!! I put a heap of work into him!! I'm glad it paid off !!... now he can go feral for a while:p

18. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

Good hard work always pays off!!! Well done!:)*

19. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

I can't stop looking at your pony... he's super cute !!
    how old is he?

20. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

:D .....he is a yearling... a very well developed yearling*#) Who definately knows he's all BOY...;)