All Arabian, NOT LONG NOW

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

Well I had a good day, would have easily had the smallest pony on the grounds, but he was so well behaved, cant be happier.
    As for results.....
    3rd Arabian Riding pony 1&2yrs
    1st WA bred Gelding
    Reserve Champ WA bred Junior :)
    4th Quality Head
    1st Futurity :D :D

pics coming shortly........

2. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

hmm shame about the Arab Ponies #( were there many in the older mare class? (which would have been Kazz's lol)

I rode her today too... :D bareback and bitless, it was awesome. haha

3. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

It was a shame the numbers were down. We had mixed results, but really enjoyed the judges critique. Here are our results and some pics....

I am sure that you have all seen the lovely pics of King :D Congratulations Sarah, he is a credit to you :))

LANARYN NAZEERAH - 4th Purebred Yearling Filly, 3rd WA Bred 3 & Under.
    Didn't get any pics of her at the show, but took some when we got home.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NADALLA PARK MAKMIADIVA - 2nd Purebred 2yo Filly.
    [​IMG]
    And when we got home....
    [​IMG]

4. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

And our derivatives...........

BRAYLEA SHOWTIME - 1st Colt/Gelding Derivative Foal, CHAMPION FOAL!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

SILKWOOD ELYSIUM - 2nd 3yo Arabian Riding Pony
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And congratulations to Sue & Emily on their great results...

LANARYN LAST DANCE - 2nd Partbred Male 4yrs & over
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations to everyone on their wins over the weekend!

5. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I have just been informed that Winnie was announced as being selected for Ultimate Arabian......What exactly does this mean.....

Never mind it appears it was another mistake LOL....ooopppss. They did announce him but shouldn't have:p

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  6. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

LOL Maree4, yep, unfortunately just a mistake ;) Something for you to aim for next year though :)*

I got a chance to check out the photos Mum took... I think I need to send her to Madcow for some photography lessons! I had another friend take some photos so hopefully hers are a bit better, and of course the pro shots :)

Anyway the best of the photos of Diva from today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

We had a great day! I thought it was a very well run show, I loved the judges and thought that the comments were very helpful.

Here are our results...

Pembrooke Park Princeton

1st WA Bred Gelding
    CHAMPION WA BRED

1st Anglo Male
    CHAMPION ANGLO

SUPREME CHAMPION ANGLO

Winner of the Rosa Avery Memorial Trophy

1st Hack Ridden by Amateur Owner
    RESERVE CHAMPION HHACK RIDDEN BY AN AMATEUR OWNER

and...

ULTIMATE ARABIAN DERIVATIVE :D :D

[​IMG]

I was so happy just to be a finalist for Ultimate, and certainly wasn't expecting to win it!:p
    Pickles was such a good boy, especially for a young green horse.

Congrats for your results everyone, it looks like all the stockies did very well today :)

And Party, please say thanks to Keely for helping me this morning (I was unorganised as usual)

8. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

Well i'm buggered!!!! Two days of showing after what felt like a year of being pregnant!!!....and my poor little legs are a bit worse for wear!!....but anyways we had a great day today! Sam was such a good boy "bouncy" boy today.....definately knew that he was at an arab show......snorting and carrying on! All in all he behaved very well for a young man at his 4th show!
    I am so so stoked with his results!!

SARAHN SENSATION

Champion Junior Arabian Pony
    SUPREME JUNIOR ARABIAN DERIVATIVE:D

Pics to come!!

Big congrats to IPT.....it was a pleasure as always to show Party!!
    Kaisi........YOU GO GIRL!!! That is frickin awesome!!!! P looked fantastic today well done you should be very proud of yourself!.......the bucking display was bloody hilarious!!!...Don't know where that came from???!??!? hahahaha!!

The numbers may have been low today but there was some really quality horses there....well done to everyone!**)

9. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

I am back....
    here are some pics from today :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    enjoy :)

10. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Congrats!!!! :D :D He looked FANTASTIC!!

We put on another little display for everyone warming up for the ridden :p

11. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

congrats Kaisi

Was a good weekend for all the khan babies!!

12. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Wow stockies cleans up! Congratulations guys!

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Flame today. I am very happy with how he's came/scrubbed up in the 14 days i had to work with him.

[​IMG]

I can see everyone's pics now, YAY they look great. **)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  14. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Hey,

havent checked emails yet, cant wait to see the pics of her, there were a couple in her class, and quite a few in the gelding class,

George's there were a few and he got second to Brayside Shakira so cant complain there, she is a stunning girl, and he decided to have a growth spirt a couple of days ago ;) The grey was an Arab Pony Trincade Sheik?

Definately happy, shell be under saddle at the states this year, cant wait :D

Congrats to everyone else, some stunning hores there today,

Kaisi, Pickles is bloody gorgeous and he definately knows it, well done, Tisharli's atllion Timmi, has THE most gorgeous head, jsut lovely, and the grey arab pony whoo Sharyn showed aswell, He was stunning aswell

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  15. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

I am sooo happy and proud of my pony "Brayside Shakira" She behaved like a superstar all day. An absolute pleasure :)

1st Arabian Riding Pony 1 & 2 years
    Reserve Champion

1st WA Bred 3 years and under
    Champion Junior WA Bred

I was so happy with her results and the beautiful comments from the judges.:))

Well done to everyone else.....some great results with some beautiful horses.

Will post some pictures soon...**)

16. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Remaani, Flame is a little cutey :)*

17. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

I have to say the All Arab didn't do much for my confidence levels this year (hence why Mirawee got the job of riding Kym). The judge didn't like Kym (judges opinion on the day so fair enough) although I thought it was quite funny that one of the things she really liked about her was her weakest point (her neck - anyone that has seen her will agree with this - no matter how much work she will never have a nice big neck). She was a bit of a brat in her halter classes (I almost stacked it in one of them - sometimes I wish I had a horse with a little trot) but then she worked quite well in the ridden so I was quite happy with that (may have placed a little better if we were in a double ;)).

18. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Well done to everyone!

Mirrawee your girl is just gorgeous well done on your results!
    Chatted to Remaani @) well done for your results as well.

Kaisi what can I say! Mr P is just the ants pants both judges chose him for 1st place so they said it was the easiest decision for the day! I didn't realise Keeley helped you I knew I lost her for a couple of hours but I wasn't complaining LOL

Well done to Shadow007 and her lovely boy wow he is going to be a lovely stallion when he grows up!

The little dapple steel grey pony was the nicest pony I have ever seen, he was in my eyes the PERFECT pony!:D

Congrats to WAAHA for running a great show!;)

19. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

I was gobsmacked at a couple of her placings as she really is a lovely mare! Don't be disheartened she did look lovely. Yes doubles seem to be the flavour of the month now at breed shows even poor Party wore one on Saturday:eek:

20. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Wow, I didn't know that, I thought it was pretty close between first and second place.
    Yes, Keeley was a huge help! :))

I know what you mean about the doubles! We were the only one in a snaffle in most of the ridden classes.
    Party looks great in a double by the way!!**)