All Arabian, NOT LONG NOW

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Hey! Yeah you to, ok no worries, can you PM me details?

Had to take off, was cutting it a bit fine timewise staying any longer and i know you were busy with King :)

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

PMSL Gerbra - look how similar our avatars are.

3. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thanks Lauren, that means alot :).
    I'm so proud of him! :D.

4. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

The hoof black incident was hilarious, wish i had seen that PMSL.....i know it wasn't funny :p
    Go on dare ya to put the photo up LOL
    Did you get any pics of winnie.

5. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

haha yeah i reckon, im about to change mine :D

6. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I showed Emma's (Mystic Valley) 2 neddies.

Flame whom i had back here since the WP&CS Youngstock Show to get condition on him & ready & her 2yo Pt Bred filly Gypsy.

Am still confused how the judge in our PART BRED class commented on the nice QUARABS???? The filly is NOT a Quarab, nor where the other entrants. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Flame was a well behaved baby, long day for them & i'm proud of his nature & spunk. Shame i didn't have him for another 2 or 4 weeks, i think he'd look spicky-span then. **)

Flame was 2nd Colt, 1st Best WA Bred, 3rd Best Head & unplaced in Best Trot, don't blame him, why would you wanna trot when ya tired? :D

Emma's filly was 3rd in her Filly class, she was shown by someone else for her other classes & placed in Best Trot.
    She looked spunky plaited thanks to Bethy! :)*

Congrats everyone!!! :))

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Lol Gerba mine hadn't been changed for over a year and I finally got another nice photo to replace it :p.

Congrats on your results Kylie, I'm glad you managed to make a good change in the time you had him :D.

8. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

OMG i couldnt, its so embarrasing, lol im about to get in the shower and try scrub it off - i have work tomorrow

ummm, ill have a look,

9. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Hmmm i can't see anyones pics so sorry to those that posted pics, i can only see a little red x but i'm sure they all look great!! **)

(grrrrrr damn comp! #()

10. Pjsarabs

Pjsarabs New Member

Derivative numbers light today, but congrats to all that did well. Pembrooke Park Princeton - Utimate Derivative, Sarahn Sensation - Junior Supreme, Miss Moneypenny -Supreme Senior

11. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Oh really?? bugger

12. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Light........the numbers were so low, they were skipping three or four classes at a time. One poor girl was running around so stressed because she wasn't ready and wasn't expecting to be in for another hour. She had no shoes on, the horse wasn't bridled or anything.
    I had to keep a very close ear out for my class, and they had to hold the rings up inside to wait for us outside.
    I didn't miss any classes though, they made sure of that which was a good thing.

13. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

thats disappointing with low numbers :( and maree4 sorry you didnt have a good time but glad he behaved

14. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Don't worry Maree4 your not the only one disapointed about something. Hopefully things are different next time as they've never been like this before.

15. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

It was the judge!!! That is alright though... the judge kept calling one colt a filly today *#)

16. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I just didn't feel like i was at an A class show, thats all....the atmosphere, and the conditions just didn't fit......was it just me

17. Remaani

Remaani Guest

And the Part Bred Filly 1 & 2yo class were Quarabs! ;)

18. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Hey Gerbra!! I sent you an email, you mustn't have seen it yet (just got your txt :D) - Mum text me after she heard, I am so annoyed I didnt make it down to watch!!!
    Kitty looks fantastic, well done! Were there many ARP's there? from memory they were always the more fuller classes than the other derivs.
    George looks absolutely stunning too, was it the grey who won his class?

Congrats again - and congrats to everyone else as well :)*

Kylie, didnt you end up taking any of your own??

19. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

First off...

Remaani, Quarabs were next on the programme so the judge had been told that is what they were, the steward obviously didn't realise there weren't any entered! At least she got the sex of your girl right I don't think I will ever let Tisharli forget about her "filly" ROFL. She did correct herself before criticing the older class.

Anyway, I had a fairly good day :D

Diva got:
    1st partarab 3yo (only 1 in :( )
    CHAMPION JUNIOR PART ARAB
    1st Junior classic trot.

Then I stole Tisharli's colt for his head class which he won :)*

I also rode Amanda's mare in her two classes and got ribbons in each and lots of positive comments from the judge (5/7 and 4/4 :p) which isn't bad since I haven't ridden her in over a year and we had a couple of communication issues :p

Well done to Kaisi :)* Your boy was our pick for Ultimate :)

20. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Nope.... Antares was gonna go but didn't enter her, glad i didn't as she looks ready to drop her bundle like very soon!!

No Arabian Ponies in the 3yo class, shame there wasn't a few.