All Arabian, NOT LONG NOW

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

This was the mare that won Ultimate
    [​IMG]

She's called 'Promise Me Brass'

2. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Didn't know she'd won it before, shows how much notice I usually take, lol. Ah, so Promise me Brass must've gotten it then :)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  3. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

good luck tomorrow Kaisi and Maree :)

4. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Well done everyone :)

Midas, your "stallion" is a real spunk :)*

Arnie, King looks great, he is really growing up!

IPT, Party looks very flash under saddle in a double :)

Diva is all tucked up in bed and I am nearly ready LOL. Just finishing getting stuff together :) I am sooo glad daylight saving finishes tonight :D

In terms of venue... Brookleigh would be good for the States when we only need one ring, but would it work for the All Arabian when 2 rings are needed?

5. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Was that you who said he was a nice stallion?? I remember someone said he was after he won... I think steve nearly cried LOL:p

I'm not too sure I can ask a few ppl that do alot of shows at brookleigh

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW !

6. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Tricia I LOVE those photo's of King! Thanks so much! I'll have to get some copies from you :D.
    I'm still glowing today, he made me so proud! I think he's got a big future ahead of himself!

I'm looking forward to hearing of today's results!

7. odway

odway Guest

Yesterday was full of pleasant suprises and we had a good day out- a huge thanks to Kiley for showing him to 1st in his age class. We also came away with 3rd classic head and 2nd novice owner, both completely unexpected. Congratulations to Midas, well deserved, he's a stunning boy! And congrats to the other stockies (some of who I met :) ) on their results too.

Good luck today guys!

8. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Congrats on your results Odway :D. Sounds like it was a good day all round!

I was told that apparently you bumped into King. Wish I could of put a name to the face!

9. any results from today guys???

mirawee? anybody LOL :D

10. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Wow Arnie, King looks amazing
    Congrats on your results

11. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Well I know Bubbles had a good day today

But not going to spoil it for her

Lovely judges - magnificent horses - great show!!

12. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

we had an awesome day today ruby was soo well behaved as usual congrates to all stockies i now alot of people done really well but i will let them tell you all:)

Anyway for my results;

1st filly 2 yrs
    champion Arabian Warmblood yay:p

2nd WA bred which were really big classes
    2nd trott which was also a big class

I have some photos will post soon**)

13. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

congrats on results, pics would be great hehe

14. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Well i am home, really dissapointed and disgusted actually but i won't go into it.
    Winnie was awsome, such a good boy.
    He didn't place in his trot class, he placed third in WA bred which i was happy with, there were some beautiful horses in the class. And he placed 4th in his age class....

Some fantastic results, Kelly congrats your girl is stunning, congrats to Gerbra and Bubbles....and to anyone i missed.
    Thank you to Kylie, you did Winnie up to look awsome and ran him out beautifully in his age class (ofcourse:p)
    Was meant to stay back for drinks but i pulled a muscle in my shoulder in the first class and had a headache, so headed home. Off for a nana nap soon :)

15. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

well done everyone =)

16. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

ok so just a few photos they arn't to good cause they were taken inside oh a huge thankyou to Kylie for showing he in her age class

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the only photo i got with her sash on

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  17. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Yay Ruby!! Kelly she looks great in those pics:)

Well im Finally home and unpacked, I only entered mine in 1 class each and that was enough lol, definately had a great day,

Thorne Park Poetry (ARP) got 2nd in his age class, he was so well behaved, very proud of him.

Krystelle Park Dream Catcher was 1st in her mare class, then went on to be
    CHAMPION Arabian Riding Pony!!! She was such a star, so happy with her

Winnie looked awesome today Vee and was so well behaved:D

Pics are coming......

18. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Thanks Dan, he did scrub up spunky. I just watched the video of our first two classes, where was my brain today, i never run him out like that....gggrrrr. It was me not performing today not him...trying to drag him around the ring instead of running with him.....
    I was so happy for you, your girl looked stunning out there....
    *#)hurry up with photos.

19. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

aww thanks, never mind though, you hadnt been out there for ages, he bahved himself and thats the main thing.

ok piccies..... And i think ill leave the one out of me covered in hoofblack on face lol

George:
    [​IMG]

Kitty:
    [​IMG]

Kitty:
    [​IMG]

I really loved this one... HE was stunning
    [​IMG]

20. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Congratulations on your results guys!!!

Gerbra is was great to meet you yesterday. I couldn't find you after for you to take a lookie at the jacket but I've left it in Perth with my OH if your still interested.