All Arabian, NOT LONG NOW

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

:)*
    We are on count down, it seems to have taken forever to come around and now its next weekend. I am soooo excited, so lets do a final count on who's going.
    I will be there Sunday, I am doing 2 classes, and my handler is doing a class so 3 total. I really really can't wait, just wanna wear my new hat*#):D

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I still don't know if we'll make it :(. I hope so.
    If so we'll be on he Saturday. Can't remember what classes he's in though.

3. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

lol ive heard all about this hat :)

I cant wait either, :D:D soo excited,

Maree, have you booked your stable yet?

4. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

We will be there on Saturday Party is doing 9 or 10 classes!
    Shadow007 is showing him InHand, Chrissy L riding him and Keeley doing the Junior classes on him! Me I will be sitting back watching LOL

Back there on the Sunday working in the Office.

Best of Luck to everyone and I hope you make it Arnie:)*

5. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Hahaha, i hear kileys hat looked very nice with her outfit too, I want to go back and get another hat, I have a new obsession *#)
    I have only sent it in late last week LOL. I don't know if you get any confirmation about the booking, i will be walking around the SEC with horse in tow trying to find who i get the key off.:p

6. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

That must have cost you an arm and a leg! I'm just doing 6 classes and thought that was expensive!

I'll be watching on Saturday and doing inhand and ridden on Sunday.

Good luck everyone!

I hope you can make it Arnie!

7. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Yep i'll be there.

I got to get the Mini Show outta the way first, lol. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
  8. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

You are going Remaani, YAY, you were going to go to the all stars (THAT WAS YOU WASN'T IT:p)

9. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

oh ok, you should have done them online, you get confirmation straight away,

Maybe give them a call this week and find out,

lol i need a new hat aswell,

10. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I got confirmation straight away booking stables on line :)

I am not sure I want it here yet... looked at Diva the other day and went :eek: So she is now back in work so that I can get some weight off her :eek:

I will have 2 classes (I think) with a purebred on the Saturday and then 2 classes with Diva on Sunday :)

11. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

LOL Mirawee, it has crept up on us hasn't it. Poor Diva isn't going to know what hit her :p
    I will, might give them a ring now. I couldn't pay for it on line so i posted it in.
    Gerbra next time we go hat shopping we should all go:D

12. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

yep i will be there on the sunday i have 3 classes i think. Looking forward to it Ruby is look gorgeous :p hopefully meet some stockies as well im sure you wont miss me me with a liver chestnute with 4 white socks and a blaze so come say hello**)

13. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Good luck everyone:)*
    We will be at the All Stars:)
    Kick those Derivative butts Pickles!

14. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Also forgot to add, I'll be there with 2 ARP only doing their age classes though,

15. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

ah ok, yep we should, i want a red one next :)

16. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

it's way to close now !!

I haven't even practised haha...

so if you see an awkward idiot on saturday that's ME :p

17. Tisharli

Tisharli Active Member

I'm with you Mirawee:rolleyes:

I will be there hopefully with 2 in lead & 1 in ridden, looking forward to it if they keep intact till then. They have heard the "S" word.*#)

18. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Well I am as ready as i can be. Just a couple of halter lessons next week and we are set to go.
    I phoned the SEC about my stable booking i have to ring back tommorrow. The lady that does them wasn't there today.

19. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Party is only doing the big shows this year so I might as well make it worth the travel.
    I am hoping to take him to the Nationals next year so he needs to qualify for as many classes as possible as that is a reallllllllly long drive LOL:D

20. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Oooohhhh how exciting :))