A thread for non-gold members

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Noelle, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capnjack

capnjack Well-known Member

I just scored 39!! :eek:

2. Nattyh

Nattyh Guest

Is Saxon enjoying your company again tonight BS?

3. I_love_equines

I_love_equines Well-known Member

You could give the Olympic Basketballers a run for their money :eek:

I've called quits at 30 :p

4. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

I'm still up - been a lurker today, was worried I was writing too many "all about me" posts ..

Spiddy - I actually found the stooopid piece of paper. I had tucked it away in a book when I got in the car, so I wouldn't lose it :rolleyes: When I was frantically looking for it, I walked past it and thought "nah, I'm not that silly to put it in a book"... haha woops :eek:
    I haven't made the appointment yet, hoping to for next week.

I finally finished my notes from one of the lectures I went to recently, and wrote notes from those notes, so I can do a bit of maths to help sort out a new diet for the Danni-monster :)

Had an awesome day, trimmer-lady came out to do my girls feet. We then spent ages (over an hour) just chatting about various topics .. I love chatting to her, she is just so knowledgeable, real, and down to Earth. Danni had some smooches and a cuddle with her, she was a bit sulky as she was long lined before she came out. They're both improving, their hoof health is getting better - I'm really stoked :D
    Hon had a lunge as well .. the past week she has been proving to me that she refuses to be 23 in 7 days time ;) She has put on quite the performance on and off the lunge, performing athletic displays that would make a ballet dancer proud, including jumping over the feed buckets, leaping over poles, and dashing through the tree's at high speed. :rolleyes:

5. capnjack

Yeah, I've given up now - the score after 39 was 18 *#)

Can't get any higher than 24 now, so calliing it quits.. besides, I have to go pick up OH from work soon

6. capnjack

Oh yay. BIL is yelling at the TV. :}

Anyone want to take on a 30-something boarder? I'm ready to take drastic action here

7. Nattyh

Nattyh Guest

Is he watching the water polo semi cap'n?

Very very exciting game!

8. capnjack

I'll take your word for it Natty. Can't be as exciting as BIL is making it out to be

9. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

Yes Saxon is enjoying my company AGAIN.... :| (uh oh shouty capitals !:|)

I think I am going to have to nip this only sleeping with mum thing in the bud....

Ugh water polo.

Drive time Capn! lol

10. Nattyh

Nattyh Guest

Good luck BS. If it helps at all, i promise he won't do this forever ';'
    I'm sure it feels like forever when you're in the middle of it though :(
    He just loves his mummy so very much :eek:

11. Nattyh

Nattyh Guest

Hard to believe Cap'n (it's water polo after all ';') but yeah, it was amazing!

They missed out in the end, but a cracker of a game **)

12. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

Lol I know natty... Sometimes I enjoy it, I love hugs, and getting all these hugs from my special little man is fantastic.....I just dont like not being able to go to the toilet etc without my kling on.

I know also, that while I "bitch" now in a few years I will be wanting him to hug me lol. C'est La Vie

13. Nattyh

Nattyh Guest

I truly do understand BellaSkip.
    Keep him close, the closer the better. Keep him so close he want to move away all of his own accord ;)
    It is good to be able to have a little whinge without fear of being judged. It is such a demaning job :eek: 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. By far the most challenging (and rewarding) job any person can ever do.
    I hope you have a good night tonight.
    Sweet dreams :))

14. Nattyh

Nattyh Guest

Wow, its morning already!
    I best toodle off to bed before much longer.
    Good night to all the night owls (and Saxon) and good morning to all the early birds.
    I hope everyone has a great today :))

15. Cadabby

Cadabby Well-known Member

Morning all :)

Up early to do some jobs. So far I'm just procrastinating. These are 2 jobs I've had on my list for ages (school jobs, not fun outside ones) and I've been putting them off and putting them off. The annoying thing is, if I just got on with it I could have them done by now!

I will finish both of them today. With Gold Diggers as my witness, no more Stockies til they're done and dusted! :eek:

Have a great day everyone - hump day of the working week and only 43 hours til my OH comes home! :D

16. Noelle

Noelle Gold Member

Morning gold diggers :}

Why are you up already Natty??? Dont you need sleep?

Shall we see how long Cadabby can stay away??? :D

5pm knock off for me today so that makes for a looonnnngggg day. Still, then it will be Thursday tomorrow, which is like a Friday for me because I have a day off on Friday, so a long weekend for me. :D (oops, think I got a few me's in that little lot :D).

Have a good one guys!!!

17. Nattyh

Nattyh Guest

Noelle, would you believe I have a whole team of people working round the clock (under my name) to keep you all on your toes? :D

Yep, bring on Friday.

Oh I think Cadabby needs her sleep and I don't want to incur her wrath, so you're on your own with that one ;-)

18. Anna E

Anna E Guest

Morning all. Meetings this morning, Corrigin this afternoon, home at 6.30 so I won't be able to check in ALL DAY! OMG how will I cope?*#)
    Have a good day everyone.

19. Noelle

Noelle Gold Member

Corrigin, my place of birth !!!!

20. CMBR

CMBR Well-known Member

Morning guys :D

Hope you all have a good day :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.