A thread for non-gold members Part 2

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Noelle, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Guys check this out!!!
    Incredibox

IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!! I'm completely keeping myself occupied with this little ditty *#)

2. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Sad story cap n jack :( I know I sound like I'm preaching but I think it's especially important for people who have put their bodies under strain (whether it be stress, drugs etc) to look after their health- including diet, sleep and exercise.

Diana- sure :) Any exercise is better than none. Try getting your hand on some resistance bands- great exercise for core (so especially good for riding muscles)

3. Nattyh

Nattyh Guest

Wow Cap'n that's a Hooley Dooley of a story alright.
    I hope you are in a good place now :eek: or a better place at least.

I'm a bit scared to ask (and of course ingnore my question if inappropriate) but I am curious to know how much time has passed since this phase of your life ended? And how do you go keeping well now. I mean is it difficult or easy for you now?

4. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

Afternoon all.

Well, I was a part of the old Gold Diggers thread but I'm going to leave this new one to you mob.

Have fun.

5. capnjack

capnjack Well-known Member

I've been clean for about 5 1/2 years now. Wasn't easy, especially when I lost Irish 12 months after I got him - just when my life was starting to get back on track. I'm in a good place now, took a while, but I got there.

It's part of the reason why I struggle to cope with 'regular' life sometimes, part of me still wants to go back to the easy option of not coping at all, but I don't let myself.

I still smoke cigarettes, and I will have a very bingy night with alcohol on occasion, but haven't touched those nasty pills since then.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  6. Scarlet

Scarlet Well-known Member

[​IMG]
    My belly watch at present...due Aug 23 and started bagging up a little!
    Cannot wait, this will only be the second with this breeding in WA and the start of our stud!

7. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Whyy? :eek: :(

8. Cadabby

Cadabby Well-known Member

Not sure if you're still looking for advice on this one, but I've had both. And both are rubbish! Sorry :eek:

In my experience, rain sheets just don't work. Even the expensive ones. Try a canvas. I dare you. *#):p

9. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Waaahhh? :/

10. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Jeez is this all because of the cliquey comment? :eek:

11. capnjack

I'd say there's more to it than that.

12. Cadabby

Cadabby Well-known Member

Have just put my dinner in the oven. Is there anything more sad than mac and cheese for one?? :eek:

Although it does have whole grain mustard in the white sauce and 2 kinds of cheese. Not so sad?

I plan to eat it on the couch by myself with a Bundy and coke for company. Annnnnnd we're back to sad again! *#)

Meanwhile how do those ladies with allowances score these sweet deals?!!! I think I've been ripped off. I have a fortnightly allowance..... It's called a pay check lol :p

13. mav

mav Well-known Member

naww cadabbey - i used to be sadder... when hubby worked away when we first got together i used to smooch meals off random family members so i wouldnt have to be alone... then when he went away after we had kids i used to cook for them and then pick at something for myself or sit down with a big bowl of ice cream or a block of choccy

14. katelol

katelol Guest

My dinner was definitely sadder. Some nice baguette but all I had to go on it was cheese and chutney :eek:

Was actually super yum but a kinda pathetic dinner :p at least I'm not at the stage of those single people that eat dinner over the sink so they don't have to wash dishes *#)

15. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

oh no Gone Rama come back!!!!!

16. Deb, you are a queen of budget! Lol thanks for sharing. There is one little thing to add to your tips, when I use my wall oven for Sunday roasts, I have another dish and a dessert cooking at the same time.

17. farfromhome

farfromhome Well-known Member

I didnt have dinner :| just jacks and coke
    Thats even sadder!!!

18. Noelle

Noelle Gold Member

Yummmm, I had curried chicken. :D

I hope GR doesnt stay away. #(

19. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

Buy OPI from the US - way better price! I stopped buying them when I started getting my nails done with Shellac - best stuff ever!

I swear I am back on a spending ban....new laptop, bridle, makeup, riding vest and costume (superhero/villain party coming up) all in a week - phew that's enough!

20. capnjack

Everything in my life has been told sternly not to break or get sick. $700 in two weeks on my car and my dog is quite enough thank you - but unfortunately, the car is already playing up :( The idle has been fixed (todays repair) but it looks like the plugs or coils need replacing, and there's a funny noise coming from the diff #(

Hoping I can make it last a bit longer