A thread for non-gold members Part 2

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Noelle, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Diana

Diana Gold Member

:eek: do they only have combos!? :( oops!

2. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

Diana- well they don't have a rainsheets in non combo. I can get a 300gm fill in a standard neck LOL

3. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Just had to tell you all ..... my baby is home !!
    After battling a nasty abscess in her coronet band for nearly a fortnight then having to spend a week cooped up at the vets on IV antibiotics, she was pretty darn happy to be turned out in the paddock with her buddies this morning ! I worry about them galloping around when the ground is so wet and slippery (we're on heavy clay), but this morning it was a very welcome sight. :)

4. Diesel91

Diesel91 Well-known Member

love seeing them have a good hoon when something has had them locked up for a while. glad to hear she is doing better :)

5. capnjack

capnjack Well-known Member

Wowee... get up and we have GD1 come to uni and we have GD2 :)

Anything else likely to change after I get my car fixed this arvo?

6. Pintaloosa

Pintaloosa Well-known Member

Oh, Zaza, my boy had an abscess in his coronet band not long ago too. It's so nasty, isn't it? My boy was in a lot of pain! He's so much better now though, and I hope your girl continues to do well with it too :)

Heh, I just snagged a bargain on the evil auction site. $40 for a winter combo rug. I had one exactly like it for Buddy before the cyclone but it got damaged and I had to chuck it. Finally saved up enough to buy him a new one. I can't wait for it to get here! Clancy is going on lease for a while so Buddy gets to be the spoilt only child until he comes home again :)

7. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

yes capn....we shall be able to fly to the moon!!!!

saxon wont sleep longer then 30 mins....i am wrecked!!!!! just introduced saxon to the dogs. my girl (rascal) went all weird and stayed no less then a metre away at all times....saxon loved it, giggling away!!!

hugs to everyone!

8. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

I always thought that about canvases, but recently got a skye park one. Light and doesn't get soggy :) Most waterproof rug I've ever had, never have to change it over or let it dry out, doesn't rub, wool lined, he hasn't sweated up or gotten cold in it. And NO rips!! Big thing for my horse :p

Horses for courses *#)

9. capnjack

capnjack Well-known Member

One of my boys, Monty, loves kids and babies :D he especially loves licking kids feet and making them laugh - I swear he laughs along too!

10. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Oh I should have read this before I posted :p Basically what she said :D

11. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Oooh! :D Hubby and I are going to Wagga Wagga in October :D instead of having a 21st for me... Seeing I have no friends and it's too hard getting them all to come see me :rolleyes: even in Perth. Mum and dad are going to have some of their friends over for a little party of sorts instead :D then we'll hang out all week and go shopping and sight-seeing and everything. So excited...I definitely miss my family when they're on the other side of Australia. And my Poco-dog.

12. Noelle

Noelle Gold Member

Done, check out first post **)

13. Teal

Teal Well-known Member

My dogs LOVE kids too. The only problem is they think they (the dogs) are tiny little chihuahuas (not sure how to spell that?) when they are in fact big bouncy boxers so they tend to knock kids over by accident *#)

14. farfromhome

farfromhome Well-known Member

ahh the rug debate... my ponys nekkkkid ';'*#) im a horse abuser obviously hahaha ;)

Howls booked in for the kennel, due to my current rental situation i cannot leave him at home for someone to feed him :(
    so he gets only the best :p little sod !!!

Not very excited to go to melbourne this weekend :( but its my nans 80th so im going home to see evryone even if its a shorter visit then i planned due to my OH haha

15. farfromhome

i didnt have a 21st either :) i just went home had loads of fun shopping and spending time with the fam !

Hope you have a great time ^_^

16. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Thanks FFH!! :D

17. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

All these trips and birthdays happening for everyone.:))

I wonder if Mav has popped yet?

I have just opened my power bill.......I am so excited, I owe nothing this time and am actually in credit of $27. I always try to pay more than neccessary, to keep in credit, and was in credit for nearly $90. Current charges for the last two months were $62.70, leaving me still $27 in credit! **)

Lovely day today, and I think I might be the first person to post a pic in this new thread:D

[​IMG]

Enjoy:D

18. farfromhome

Deb i need pick your bugeting wisdom filled brain

19. CMBR

CMBR Well-known Member

ditto!! How do you do it deb!! I need to be more budget minded.. Im failing at the moment.. I earn about $800 a week.. and never have any left at the end of the week :( and soon ill be getting half that!!

20. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

naaaw howl. im so proud of my girl... considering i was told she would be no good with kids........by someone who met her when she was 6 mths old......