900,000 yearling.. cheapest horse care????

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by mzgtr, Jan 7, 2009.

1. retroremedy

retroremedy Well-known Member

Yes but it doesnt shut you down you just post more threads of the same! In fact you post more on the forums that you get these indirect insults on....or completely terrifying horrible ones like on the boostcurising forum. It just seems the more you wind people up the more you post? Come on mate, I am sure you have more to do in life than be bothered doing that??!! Go ride a horse or something because I actually bet you did win those ribbons and trophies and probably do know how to ride well!!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  2. mzgtr

mzgtr Well-known Member

No I don't....

3. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Well that conflicts with your long post about how confident you are in the saddle and that you'll ride an "stupid" horse because you can really "sit in a saddle" whether they buck or rear? And that you have already started riding at your place of work?

Hummmm?

And then ALL this to answer your question about flipping horses and what you think of your work environment:

MZGTR, you are a very clever person and I hope that you put half as much of that into the horses that you might own.
    The very best of luck with your cars, your horses and your personal gym training. :)*

No more feeding!!**)

4. mzgtr

mzgtr Well-known Member

I what I'm feeding I don't get it....

5. mzgtr

mzgtr Well-known Member

I believe i can sit a horse very well.... but I would not get on something naughty if I did not have to... Even though I want to there is always something in the back of my head now thats like but if it did this I could end up hurting myself here....

6. mzgtr

mzgtr Well-known Member

EVp how long does it take you to go though all my post and quote everything or do you have amzgtr file save on your computer to keep track of me...

7. beagle

beagle Well-known Member

mzgtr : you are the weakest link.Goodbye!
    what goes around comes around sweetheart!;)

8. FDPH

FDPH Guest

well I must say that the rain here is still going strong since the 31st of dec we have had 14" and it's still going wow that is the whole years average in less than two weeks. has anyone seen on the news the flooding on the barkley tableland in the NT its incredible some places have been evacuated as the water has gone over the roofs of the station houses!

9. EVP

EVP Gold Member

It only takes about 5 minutes to go through old posts...especially if you have a good memory. **)

10. beagle

beagle Well-known Member

really FDPH? have you got your flippers out? we had a heap of rain here in late Nov/early Dec which has resulted in the most wonderful bird population coming in....very nice to see black swans!:)

11. EVP

EVP Gold Member

You're joking! That much rain in 2 weeks!

Its turned cold here too....how we're suposed to have mares cycling consistently I'll never know! 21 deg tonight after 35 & 36 two days ago!

What planet are we on again?:p

12. FDPH

FDPH Guest

what a nightmare they wont know what they want to do, oh by the way did the vet get back to you?

13. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Yep all good....if the stallion goes home I prob won't try the frozen....I will ask the owners if I can use the fee next year and I will buy another Conman.......thats if the Spinnie mare is in foal.....if she's not then I have a prepaid their too!!

I have to believe that it will work itself out.....we'll know AM in the morning after the vet scans the Spinnie mare!

Don't know whether I should cross fingers or not now.....LOLOLOLOL

14. Hi all!
    we are wet here too. Tractors and trucks are getting bogged, bugger!
    Horses are looking good though**)
    Beagle, would you like some oranges?:)

15. EVP

EVP Gold Member

We're off to visit our first dog show in years on Sat morning....
    We're trying to find a breeder who breeds Australian Shepherds...and 8 dogs are entered (or so the judge tells me...lol)

So we might find someone with a litter....

We'd like to get back into breeding the odd litter of working dogs!

Got a new telly for Xmas...arrived this morning......so am just about to pop in a DVD and make a cuppa.....have some real nice Xmas shortbread left over too!

16. FDPH

FDPH Guest

well it seems everyone is either wet or cold!! yes well OH mare is off to conman sat morn to get bred Sat arvo.... well thats the plan we'll see how many chinamen we have killed lateley! mmm coliban would live some nice fresh oranges our stores are running low including my cigs and plonk...... eeekkkk i hate giving things up under force!!! must off to read my book will catch all merry people tomorrow

17. beagle might have her own orchard going, I don't know.
    But FDPH, I might be able to send you some apricots. Oranges are all being used for orange ducks. When it is wet there are a lot of oranges and ducks around here. But apricot chicken sound nice too, what da ya recon?:)
    EVP, don't forget to take a moggy to a dog show, then you'll be able to see true colors.:)
    lena

18. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Weakest link........i wouldve said tosser......

19. FDPH

FDPH Guest

Apricots would be loveley maybe I could have apricot duck..... ooohh wash my mouth out!!! yes EVP don't go to a dog show without a dog otherwise they won't take you seriously, try and take your most stylish pooch I am led to believe that dog showies are infinatley worse than horse showies scary!!

20. beagle

beagle Well-known Member

yes FDPH dog showies are definately scarier than horse showies!! Those people are dead set weird!! :D