25th September 2010 - Young Horse Clinic

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Jonty3, Jul 4, 2010.

1. maxntaz

maxntaz Well-known Member

Congrat's Raindear! Im so glad the clinic went well and you gained lots from it!

2. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Hi Arnie,

They are going really well, in all aspects, Hacking, Dressage, Jumping, Eventing and in Hand also....they all have the enthusiasm and support to do well....and confidence in themselves also....that is the main thing...!

Congrats to all students who attended this clinic!

3. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Absolutly!
    With such quality coaching and inspiring lessons I can totally understand how your students are so motivated to achieve their goals!

4. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Settle now....just clear common sence is given and its up to the rider to take a hold of this and do something with it....the riders and horses are the winners!

5. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Take a compliment :p:D

But I'm sure most of your riders have common sense but its great to have those eye's on the ground!

6. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Ok thanks Arnie!

Cant wait to get you in the saddle and start ramping your guys up.....!

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Looking forward to it :D.

8. would the clinic be good for a young horse even if its not broken in ? my youngen would be twoish by the next clinic..

9. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Out of the 6 who attended in september only two of them were broken so yes, perfect to these young horses!

10. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

DO IT!

I'm thinking of doing it - my baby is broken in, but I wouldn't be riding her there...

11. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

You both better get in soon as I only have two places left....