2014 Standardbred State Championships

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Freestyle, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

The programme for the 2014 WA Standardbred State Championships has been released! With prize money, vouchers, rugs, garlands, and sashes on offer it is a wonderful opportunity to show off your standy at a show for enthusiasts for this wonderful breed. Race-conditioned class have been added to this years event for horses that are fresh off the track or still racing. Representatives from RWWA will also be present and it would be lovely for the industry to see how many horses are doing great things when their racing life is over. Check out Home for more details and entry forms.

2. info on archie

info on archie Well-known Member

Soooo, any results? :D

3. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I was really admiring a couple of horses that were showing today....and are RACING tomorrow at Pinjarra (2 in the same race even :D ). Good on them for their versatility, and their Owners/Handlers for getting them out for the day **)

4. TraceCosh

TraceCosh New Member

Carly Spillman and Devils Choice took out Best Presented, Grand Champion Led Part Bred and Ridden and second in Smartest on Parade

Kristie Marone and Smart VC took out Grand Champion Led Pure Bred

Tracey Cosham (me!) and my boy Royal Pride took out Smartest on Parade and Grand Champion Ridden

The results should be on the website shortly and Vicki was the photographer

5. kp

kp Well-known Member

Well done Tracecosh. I remember your boy coming out a few years ago. I always thought he was lovely and would make an awesome ridden horse :)

6. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Lovely day!

I showed this lovely stallion to Champion Stallion, nice to see 3 stallions back out there! One of his daughters 'Angostura' also took home Reserve Champion Mare so good testament to the old boy :)

Barnett Hanover USA
    [​IMG]

I also showed 'Body Armour' to 2nd in his gelding class.

Big congrats to all!

7. TraceCosh

TraceCosh New Member

Thanks so much KP, been a long hard road to get here, but so glad I stuck with it!!!