2013 Foals

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Lokenzo, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Shannon

Shannon Well-known Member

So my mare finally foaled last night

A perfect bay colt 3 socks and a star he is such a chilled laid back dude loving scratches and cuddles
    [​IMG]
    Still not named thinking Diablo or Valentino wanting a Spanish type name suggestions welcome

2. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Hey Lokenzo, no he will stay in NSW unless he sells to WA :D - which would be great for me coz then I could bring my mare home earlier (and share transport!!), that would be nice LOL I dont want to wait til March next year :( I miss her!!

Congrats on your new bub Shannon :)*

3. sandy81

sandy81 Active Member

Shannon - Congrats, he is gorgeous! Love the name Valentino over Diablo (means devil) looks far too sweet to be devilish ;)

4. Shannon

Shannon Well-known Member

He has been named Valley/Valentino and it suits him so well :) he had a halter put on and off today along with pats and scratches and hugs all over he has so much personality and character he is driving his poor mum crazy already haha

5. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Visited my girl last weekend and she is looking fantastic, very pregnant looking which is a great relief. She is huge now and not due to 29/11/13 so I can imagine she will be a land whale when the time comes!

6. ILoveClydesdales

ILoveClydesdales Well-known Member

My little man is growing up and looking healthy and happy :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

He's had his first pedicure and was a good boy :) so happy with him!

7. madison

madison Well-known Member

Lovely boy ILoveClydesdales

8. ILoveClydesdales

ILoveClydesdales Well-known Member

Thanks Madison, we like him a little bit. Maybe more than a little bit, he's a wonderful time waster :)

9. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

He is gorgeous ILC :wub:

10. madison

madison Well-known Member

I'd love one but my husband doesn't agree#(

11. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

Thought I would bump this back up by introducing our new baby.

Born 9/10 WB Filly By Valhalla. Both mare and foal are doing well.
    I'm not sure where all the white came from, I'm fairly confident she will grey out though.

Very cute but she is full on. 2 speeds flat out asleep or flat out hooning! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope everyone else's babies are doing well!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  12. RVP Horses

RVP Horses Well-known Member

I don't have any new foals to brag about this year :( so I thought I'd slip in a bovine instead of an equine. :unsure: Meet "Chilli" the newest member of highland clan
    Mum, Dad and baby Chilli-
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  13. We just had the last baby born!:) it is a huge red roan filly, pics in the morning!:D

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  14. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Wow Chilli is sooooo cute!!

15. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Just 39 days left for Lilly now! That is crazy close :eek:*#)

16. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

My girl is at 352 days today and still has her legs firmly crossed. Foaling alarm is on now and as she is a maiden I'm starting to worry that she won't show much before she drops...

I hope your girl goes on time Tarz :)

17. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I hope so, her 'half' sister who was due 5 days before her foaled this morning so now I want my little baby even more!! But she will go when she is ready, sigh...waiting waiting! 24 days till due date.

This mare didn't show much at all, also a maiden, hope your girl foals soon!!

18. nklpark

nklpark Well-known Member

cancel my 2am reminder call ... Bananas 6 days early with a palomino filly :)

19. You know that posts like ^^^^ aren't any good without pics!:eek::D

20. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

2 weeks today! Going to see Lil tomorrow so will put some land whale photos up :) hopefully not too much longer