2013 Foals

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Lokenzo, Mar 5, 2013.

1. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Nawww babies, so cute :)

My girl is going well, so glad this year is moving along quickly, tho i'm going to be a nervous wreck when her date starts to loom!

2. ILoveClydesdales

ILoveClydesdales Well-known Member

She's just a teeny 12.2h, I was looking at Cool Dancer but he's a big boofy 14.3h I think. I love the GRP/RP cross too but may have to look at a bigger RP for the cross. It gives me something to do on these cold nights, cuddling up in bed with my lap top and my dreams lol

3. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

My pride and joy foaled down her first baby on Wednesday!! (they are in a QLD itch area hence her lack of mane & tail :cry: )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And from today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ILoveClydesdales

ILoveClydesdales Well-known Member

Awww what a fabulous thing to witness. Beautiful bub!

5. Sugar's Mum

Sugar's Mum Gold Member

what beautiful babies :) I love this time of year.

6. nklpark

nklpark Well-known Member

Congratulations Sassy :)) awesome photos ... lovely mare n foal so nice of her to foal during the day :D:D

7. sandy81

sandy81 Active Member

Beautiful baby Sassy, is it a filly or colt & who's the sire? Absolutely gorgeous!!:wub:

8. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Its a colt by Woranora Tempest (Welsh A), my mare is Arabian Pony/Part Welsh, and so is bub :)

9. PetaBizz

PetaBizz Well-known Member

What a lovley bubs Sassy. Congrats

10. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Congrats on your arrival Sassy! Very cute.

The first foal by our boy for the season has been born. Massive congrats to Lauren whose lovely Thoroughbred mare safely delivered a gorgeous bay (although I expect she is going to go brown when that foal coat comes out!) filly on Saturday night. She is absolutely gorgeous, massive thanks to Lauren for letting me come and meet her on Sunday :D

1/2 day old here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 1/2 days old here:
    [​IMG]

Still waiting on my own girls! Fittingly is at day 310 today and Don't Tell Erin is at 248. Kit's next due is Kira and Lance's mare who is at day 311 (day before my own Kit foal).

11. nklpark

nklpark Well-known Member

Congratulations very cute :)) how exciting not long to wait to your own foals :)

i have two bagged up and the wait is aweful when the foal alarms keep going off when they bury their heads in the hay roll .... one due is 5 days and the other still 3 1/2 weeks away

12. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

My mum has also had her twins born this month, exciting stuff! :rockon:

A bay/brown roan filly: (Born: 09/08/2013)
    [​IMG]

And a chestnut colt: (Born: 21/08/2013)
    [​IMG]

Carried by recip mares :)

13. Very cute, congratulations!:)*

14. seedytoe

seedytoe Well-known Member

15. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Blizzard is 11days old now, unscrunching nicely :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  16. Sugar's Mum

Sugar's Mum Gold Member

very nice Sassy :)

ETA Oh how gorgeous Seedytoe. :)

17. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Lovely foals everyone **)**)!

gee rock on when mine is due :)

Cheers
    Lee

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  18. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

She is gorgeous Sassy! Will she be coming over to WA?

Sporty is due 21 Sep who is in foal to Kit, she is not bagging up or anything yet :( She has held on to her last 2 foals for a year and is looking very likely to do the same again this year as others due after her are showing more signs!

19. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

Aww they are all beautiful!! I still have 2 months to wait for my little foalie, and these pics are making me very impatient!! lol

20. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Lauren's filly 'Dory' at 1 week, starting to unscrunch! I know she isn't my filly but I am like a proud grandma :p She is such a ripper of a filly, Curly and Kit have done well!

[​IMG]