2009 Bibs N Booties

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by mudslide, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Will catch up & say hi! I will have Mia there so you can see 1 of Polly's 1/2 sis's in the flesh. :)*

Look forward to seeing Leroy again.

2. Tintara

Tintara Well-known Member

If anyone has any queries about registration etc with Dilutes Australia the registrar is the correct person to address them to. The email address is on the company's website and is the preferred means of contact as the phone lines in Muchea are very poor at the moment; even when messages are left it is almost impossible in most cases to decipher the contact phone numbers callers leave. So, if you have left a message recently and not heard back, that would be why - the phone number was virtually impossible to decipher because of all the static on the line.

Whilst the company does accept branding (freeze & hot), microchipping, lip or ear tattoos the laws which govern livestock identification in each state SHOULD take precedence. We do also accept unbranded horses that are registered ELSEWHERE as being unbranded prior to registration with DA ie QHs, saddlebreds etc but obviously this is NOT a particularly desirable state of affairs and owners of unbranded stock should be aware of the fact that if they are pulled up by stock inspectors their registration certificates won't mean diddly squat.

3. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

Okay, im def going now, as i have a lift!
    Coda and her beautiful/nicer sister will be there!
    coda is still fluffy...nobody give us funny looks!..anyone else got a fluffly pony?
    ahaha

4. Wobbles

Wobbles Active Member

Yup, my little filly is fluffy:eek:. Was going to clip her, but my clippers only arrived today:(.

Also whats the best way to get there from Wanneroo? I have printed a route but seems rather complicated, was wondering if there was a more straight forward route.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  5. mudslide

mudslide Well-known Member

Easiest way is straight up Neaves Rd follow to the end turn right and that brings you onto Muchea South Rd, follow that all the way into Muchea turn left at Brand Hwy and then the grounds are just on your left as you drive past. You will have to turn up Chittering St to get into the grounds

Easy *#) lol

6. Wobbles

Wobbles Active Member

Thank you so much :D That is so much easier:p lol.

7. mudslide

Yeah its pretty easy and straight through which is great :D

8. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Tally's last show for awhile.
    Next year will be there with Sass's foal (hopefully)

9. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

Im going! I'll be there with a welsh section C stallion!

10. lucas and brad

I havent clipped his legs so he still has feather, ive just clipped his head and body. Im not showing him anyways because he looks like he has ugg boots on at the moment:p

I wouldnt show a clipped welsh anyway.

11. lucas and brad

Im not showing my welsh colts. Someone asked if people clip there weanlings so i said yer ive clipped mine:p I wouldnt show a welsh clipped, they look daft! :p

12. Tintara

Tintara Well-known Member

Errrrrrrrrr Gaby, are you one of those people who have trouble telling their right hand from their left :)* If she turns right off Neaves Rd onto Muchea Sth Rd she'll be heading south away from Muchea. *#)

Wobbles, you need to turn left at the end of Neaves Rd - heading north in other words.**)

13. mudslide

Yep I am and I have no problems giving directions as the driver has learnt to follow where I point

14. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

3 sleeps to go!!!! :D

15. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

Argh I really wanted to go to this.

I could still enter on the day but I would be going alone with a feral bitey pony and no strapper/slave *#) Mum is overseas and OH is refusing to come :(

And it will be the last day of float ownership for me for a while. **sigh**

I have a question, Sienna is registered as an Arab Pony, but me being lazy hasn't gotten around to transfering her into my name yet. Ooops!!! can I still show her?

16. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

B&T, if she is not registered in your name she would need to be shown under her old owners name.

17. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Yes, but old owner may have to sign? Can't remember what the form said :confused:

18. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

bah too hard, breeders are 4 hours drive away.

I may just lodge her rego's this week anyway. It's been almost a year *#) oops!!!

19. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

Who is judging Paints?

20. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

I think it is Sarah Guy