2009 Bibs n Booties - Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Teddie1980, May 16, 2009.

1. croft

croft Well-known Member

I had a great day with my boy , so very proud of him. Was his first show and he behaved extremely well.
    PINTO
    1st colt 1yr and under
    Champion pinto 1yr and under
    Broken colored dilute
    2nd colt 1 and under
    Reserve champion
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Waiting patiently.
    [​IMG]

2. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

He has cutie ears croft!
    What breed is he?

3. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I noticed him outside the ring Croft and thought what a nice boy he was. :)

4. croft

croft Well-known Member

Thank you nannygoat and Gaia
    He is a Quarter pony.

5. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Well it was very late by the time we got home but had a great day awesome show mudslide as per usual anyway results...

Bobby---Halter
    1st colt 3yrs AORB
    Champion Colt AORB
    SUPREME AORB yay
    Photos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bobby---Ridden
    1st Open Ridden Colt
    4th Open Ridden 3yr old (against 3 of the cutest little riding ponies we look so outta place being all western lol)
    1st Western Ridden
    He was so over it after the halter lol

Arabella Eat My Shorts (Bart)----Halter
    Mini Pony Colt 1yr and under 1st
    Reserve Champion Mini Pony Colt yay (Thanks so much Pintolover for showing him for us)

Arabella Eat My Shorts-----Performance
    Best Trot 4th Place
    Best Mane and Tail 4th Place
    Best Broken Colour 3rd Place
    Trail 3rd Place
    Barrel Race 3rd Place

Thankyou so much Goodie for doing the performance classes you were awesome.
    Very proud of Bart as this was his first ever show lol
    QSS had a ball yelling out his name but she always forgot to say the Arabella part:eek:

[​IMG]

and the beautiful Diva being sashed Best Dilute in Show (I hope thats right:D)
    [​IMG]

6. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Diva is very, very beautiful.

7. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

heres a pic of absolut stables colt

absolut ace of spades looking damn fine hahaha
    [​IMG]

8. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

Mirawee, was it you who placed runer up best 3yo and supreme of supreme runner up? If so, Diva is gorgeous, well done!!

9. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

LOL my help yesterday involved watching Mr GPB put horsey on the float one foot at a time *#)

Thanks for the picture GPB! If you look really closely you can see the teddy bear at the top of her garland :D And yes, that is the one she got for Grand Champion Dilute of Show ;)

Nannygoat, thank you, we think Diva is pretty special. Hopefully we will be joining you in the dressage ring later on this year - do you think a 15hh palomino (silly filly forgot to grow!) will look out of place at Young Dressage Horse? :)*

10. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Congratulations with your win, Mirawee, and no she will not be out of place.
    My young warmblood filly also did not get enough fertilizer and is a bare 15hh.
    Two smidgets could set a trend away from ridiculously tall warmbloods!!

11. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Yes it was :)

Is the boy you showed related to either of your foals? He was lovely too... hopefully his owner will get him out and about under saddle as well!

12. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Sounds like a plan NG! I plan on ignoring her height and still getting her out jumping and doing dressage which is what we bred her for. Luckily she is a solid girl so I can comfortably ride her (I am 5'7). My only problem will be when I breed her since she should genetically be a hand taller! Might just save up to do ET so as not to risk her ;)

Tammy, I was admiring him during the day :)* What more can you want... black with four white socks and spunky as well :D

13. lucas and brad

No, Indi has no relation to my boys. His owner has told me i can take him out under saddle to shows, so hopefully i can win big under saddle with him aswell! I was going to ride him at the show yesterday but it got far tooooooo late!

14. thorne

thorne New Member

Yay George!!! Biggest congrats, can't wait to see pics!!!!

15. thorne

thorne New Member

Can someone tell me if there was an official photographer. I am dying to see another special Thorne Park who went to the show as well as George.

Also biggest congrats to Serenity... you are allowed back to the stables!!!! :)*

16. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Chris Ros was the photographer.

Mirawee, with your girls movement, definitely dressage her!

17. Cav

Cav Gold Member

congrats jaana and to everyone! **)

who made the garlands?

18. Cav

Cav Gold Member

congrats to everyone!**)

who made the garlands?

19. lucas and brad

Whats the website for the photographer?

20. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Sorry Cav, my garlands are still in the car - which is by the stable with float still attached so I can't be bothered going for a walk :p If you don't get told by someone else I will let you know tomorrow - all I know is that it was made by a male...