2009 Bibs n Booties - Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Teddie1980, May 16, 2009.

1. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

Soooooo???? how did everyone go?

2. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

i posted this in the other thread but ill put it here lol
    had a great day out shannons (absolut stables ) is her username
    her black wb colt won all his classes and came away with supreme wb we are so please with him he was just an angel all day im waiting to hear the results of sos for the 2yr olds lol i wanna know if she won it lol

congrats shannon acey looked fabulous we will be showing abit more does that mean hahaha

jaana tally is looking awsome his leg is healing great you are going to be tired tonight with all the classes you did and congrats on your results

and remaani your little mia is just soo damn cute we couldve put her in the float ace the colt seemed to think she was abit nice aswell lol

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

IM HOME......Only Just...

I left at 3pm & they hadnt even finished all the breeds yet..So not surprised ppl havent posted results yet..

Didnt do so well today..:(......

Zayn

1ST 1yr & under AORH Gelding
    Reserve Yearling

1st 1yr & Under Pinto Gelding
    Was called forward for the Reserve but did the righty and said they need to bring the second place getter to the champion in...Then that was sashed reserve ..He was a very good boy most the day..So happy with him.

Kimi(last show for a while..:( She is now home with her mummy )
    2nd 1yr & Under Mini horse Filly.

The show run VERY late and i think the start time is a little late as well..Especially for the Babies as most are fed up by lunch time...Oh and the grounds were shocking..Thats my only gripes....

Congrats to everyone today...

4. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Well we had a good day, sorta. Tyra won supreme SB, Ashy won Best presented SB and BP Pinto and reserve 3r old in both SB and Pinto to the supreme winners in both. The "sort" was because of Tyras behaviour! She was a little minx!!! Had to put her on the float at one stage cause she was either on her back legs or trying to throw herself on the floor. All because she was having a hissy fit whenever Ash was taken away :rolleyes: Damn fillys!! Didn't hang around for SOS cause basicly I couldn't be bothered and still had the hour drive home. T'was a loooong day.
    Anyway, didn't get any pics of Ash but managed to snap one of the drama queen, Tyra
    [​IMG]

5. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

What a nice looking mare Gaia, shame about the tanties!

6. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Wow Gaia, you sure know how to turn out a SB... little miss drama queen/princess looks very noice.....:)

7. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

Hey !
    Gaia i was the girl with the paint girl just next to you! your 2 are gorgeous!
    only 2 paints in the whole show, me and butch, beautiful 3 year old stallion.
    Today was a huge drag, didn't get to sos till around 4.30?
    Codas temp was gorgeous but results were a bit poo poo
    1st filly one year and under - only one
    champion mare- only one
    butch got champion paint? and or supreme paint.
    2nd out of 2 in best presented- she was fluffy aahaha
    went for champion yearling of about 10? only 2 got placed and we werent one of them.
    everyone in the handler class got second - we all stuffed up apparently (but i could differ lol)
    And couldn't be bothered waiting for western led type.
    Oh and did i mention she fell to her knees in both her filyl and champion classes - lazy little girl!

8. Wobbles

Wobbles Active Member

Thankyou

Little Twiggy was very well behaved for her first outing, except when it came time to leave:p. I would just like to say a massive thank you to Gamblin Paint and Mirrawee (hope i have spelt them correctly), for their help loading the little rascal, and also all the many people who helped us out of a sticky situation as we were leaving;)
    Thanks so much :) Looking foward to the next show lol:D

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  9. taeliesyn

taeliesyn Well-known Member

Was nice to meet you Wobbles, even if it was only breifly. Sorry for driving your car so far up the field. Didn't really look like hard ground anywhere else I could get it to :D I was also the one who undid your floats tailgate.

10. taeliesyn

Well Zophia did pretty well.
    Palomino
    1st Filly 1 and Under
    Reserve champion Palomino

QH
    1st Filly 1 and Under

She was pretty well behaved for the day, besides her attempts to dig to china when tied to the float LOL *#):D

11. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

First up well done to the club as the show seemed to run smoothly, unfortunately the late start and large numbers in many of the breeds made for a long day! Well done as well for the prizes, with the SOS garland with it's teddy bear and rocking horses (I think) being absolutely fantastic!

Big congratulations to the SOS winner as well. He is a very stunning boy who looks like he could be a lovely performance pony :)*

Well to say my day was good today was probably a bit of an understatement LOL Although for a little while I thought I wasn't going to even make it what with the road works and extra oversize trucks!

Diva's results
    Palomino:
    1st Filly 3 years
    Champion 3yo
    SUPREME (winning a lovely browband, that will probably be for display only ;)

Part Arab:
    1st Filly 3 years
    Champion 3yo
    1st classic trot

Then for the extra classes she picked up:
    Grand Champion Dilute (for a stunning garland complete with pink teddy bear :D)
    Runner up 3yo of show
    RUNNER UP SUPREME OF SUPREMES!

Although poor darling could barely keep her eyes open in the SOS line up ROFL (same as a couple of other ponies :p)

The horse who beat her for both 3yo of show and SOS was a well deserved winner :)*

12. Wobbles

Wobbles Active Member

Lol not fussed about where the car was parked, just didnt want to get it bogged again :S Thank you so much today for all your help**) And well done on your little fillies results**)

13. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

well done!!!!!!!!

14. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I forgot to thank...Mr T for Taking Kimi to the show today for me & also dropping her home & picking up my new additions...:)

And Thanks to Arab Lover for towing Zayn to & from the show...Owe you AGAIN....lol

15. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

Was that you Mr T who had the sex change? If so, nice to meet you.

Gaia, I didnt realise you where there, would have loved to have caught up with you.

It was nice to put so many faces to Stockies names.

16. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Oh! What a small world lol. Thank you so much for the offer all day of help if I needed it with Tyra. By the end of the day trying to get photos, I think Leonie and I were so tired we were just laughing at her antics lol. Hopefully she will settle down :eek:
    Thanks Qhfan and Nannygoat for the nice comments. She is a lovely looking filly, just need to sort out a few insecurities :D

Woohoo!! Well done Sarina & Diva!!!! Hopefully it will make your last few weeks seem a little better :)

17. taeliesyn

ROFL was that you who was stewarding QSS? Yes that was me *#)

18. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

Yeah that was me Mr T. I must say, you make a nice girl! Im a bit dissappointed that you didnt wear the tiara though. :p

19. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Congratulations on your results everyone! I was really tempted to bring my midget along but didn't end up having the time to get him ready.

20. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

A huge congrats Mirawee, well done. Congratulations to everyone else on their results. Dying to hear how Abe's mum went.....