2008 Arab States

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Razzie, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

**)
    I think the programmes wouldn't be far off, as only under 8 weeks to the show.

So whos going? what ya taking?

I am taking my purebred mare Estazi, and she will be under saddle. But we wont say the S word near her or all hell could break loose!

My partbreds are staying home this time, one will have a foal at foot and the other is feral and getting ready to go to breakers.

Cant wait, 8 weeks to go......... whos counting tho?!*#) *#)

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Like I mentioned in the other thread - I probably won't take King. I've never shown arabs myself and don't fancy the state championships being my first! lol but I'll definently be there lending a hand.

3. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

LOL Razzie. Good minds think alike. I started a thread yesterday asking if anyone knew when the programmes would be out and which day was which :D

At this stage I am aiming to take Diva. But as she has decided to go feral for the first time in her life looks wise I will see closer to entries closing. She is a 3yo partbred :)

4. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

When is it on? I should be going assuming I'm not away for work.

5. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

8th and 9th of November.... and we need updated photos of Muppet Sophie please :D

6. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

Not too sure yet but will definately be there at least!!!!! Showing an Anglo on the Sunday which I'm really excited about!!! (Thank you Cruise99!!!!)

(Nickelodeon... where are you!!! *#)*#) *#))

7. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Program is great and WAAHA have done a great job.
    So many classes to enter and am wrapt that the junior riders (12 & Under) are catered for:D

Party will be there in about 9 classes as my young daughter will ride him.

Looking forward to a great week end and hopefully we will have a pony to show on the Sunday as well!

8. ArabellaPark

ArabellaPark New Member

I'm definitly taking my yearling purebred filly and possibly taking my purebred mare aswell but still unsure at this stage whether I can be bothered taking 2 as i'm getting married 2 weeks before States eek*#)

9. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Is the programme out???

I cant wait :)

10. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Fat grey pony is sooooo not skinny/shiny enough for such a prestigious event! Let alone me :eek:

11. ArabellaPark

ArabellaPark New Member

Programme is out and being mailed out. Party is right its a fantatic program. WAAHA have done an excellent job **)

12. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Im not a WAAHA member, can someone please email me a copy?

I wasnt going to because the Pinto States are the weekend after but i'll have Tares there & she might as well stay for the following weekend, lol.
    I should find somewhere in that area to agist her on full board for the week. **)

13. ArabellaPark

ArabellaPark New Member

Kylie you will need to get someone to scan their copy as I don't know when it will be on the website. Also if you need a place to put Tares for the week PM me as i'm just a few streets away from SEC and would be more than happy to let you keep her here for the week. **)

14. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

AP, it is usually on the website within a week of it being sent. Aren't the new committee planning on continuing with that?

15. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

mmm...the way my little Sienna is starting to move and look I could take her in the Arab Pony classes....but that would mean washing her :eek: Do they have black palomino classes? ROFL and her nose is still covered in juvenile warts #(

16. ArabellaPark

ArabellaPark New Member

Mirawee only reason i'm not sure when it will be in the website is the person who usually does the website has gone on holiday. I'm sure it will still go on the website just not sure when. **)

17. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Kylie we will look after her for a week????:D

18. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Thanks Heidi..... want it closer to the SEC as Ray will be bitchin' & whinging driving down both weekends as it is. :D

19. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

well...Dee may have one of her ponies there(and it part bred)...So there will be a spare spot in the float on the way home.**)

Then u would only have to pic her up the Friday..If we dont have a way of getting her to the pinto annual.

20. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

He's gorgeous enough tho!!! :D :D