1 more sleep till the Arab State Champs

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Razzie, Oct 26, 2008.

1. citygirlatwork

citygirlatwork New Member

Ren are you working ??

Cheers
    Lee

2. mum of five

mum of five Well-known Member

Iam so excited for me its been like waiting for xmas........lol I just cant explain how excited Iam to be comming and having a look at all the lovely horses. iam even hoping to check a couple out I might allow to come home:D
    OBHH and I are both heading up, we are bringing Malory and Tamika, Imogen will most likely come too.
    So if you see us PLEASE say hello, Iam tall, over weight, dark haired, Leisa is shorter, and not over weight(not as much as me anyway...lol) Tamika is little and blonde and will undoubtable have some pink on, Malory is bout the same size, with crinkly hair-she always reminds me of strawberry shortcake, she is ever so cute. Imogen well she is a tad of 6 foot and skinny dark hair. I will most likely have jeans and a black shirt on. So please introduce yourselves and show us your horseys........
    I might not be able to sleep tonight so if I look alittle tired thats why:D
    See you all tomorrow and good luck

3. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

MO5, if you buy a show program from the marshall office (near the entrance to the indoor arena), you can look up who's in what class, if you know their registered names :) We are in class 8 :)*

Good luck to everyone! Its almost 5pm, I've still got to clip up shakhaan, and wash him, and wash another.... better get started, roflmao *#)

Ciao. Kiley.

4. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Citigirl, yep im at work and dont get home til late Tues arvo :(
    MO5, you wont miss Shakhaan's stunner in class 8 :) very eye catching he is

5. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

well i wasnt gonna go down tomorrow but i have been told i have to so i get out of the house which prob isnt a bad thing

cant wait to see all the stockies horses

6. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Ki do you still need a hand tomorrow ?

Cheers
    Lee

7. hutchi

hutchi Well-known Member

I'm so excited I'm coming along! Just for a few hours in the morning but I look forward to it! I'll also be taking lots of photos so I will post them tomorrow evening.
    What time do classes start?

8. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Oh what a bugga Ren :(#( are you home for the All Arab next year ? :confused:

Cheers
    Lee

and p.s MOF OBHH lol if I go come say hello to me..I dont bite :p

Lee

9. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Classes start at 8am both days :)

10. hutchi

hutchi Well-known Member

Thanks for that Serenity :)

11. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

citigirl, not sure if ill be home for all arabian but may have to take holidays lol If i do go ill see if i can get my body trained for the ridden or if cant get holidays i may have to see if he can have a sleep over at Tylahs again hehehehehe

12. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

If anyone sees me wandering around tomorrow PLEASE say hello... I'll be in jeans and a bright aqua polo shirt with my name and nags to riches on it and I'll be wearing a hat :)
    I'll be with Shakaan in the morning and then plaiting in the arvo :)

13. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Aren't you coming up to watch anyway? ;) Make sure you bring your loudest cheering voice *#) Someone is feeling VERY full of himself, I hope I can bloody well hang onto him tomorrow!

Ren, if you're likely to miss the All Arab cause of work, Blitz may have to attend with aunty kiley :p

14. Janet

Janet Guest

Good luck to everyone competing tomorrow, esp Its Party Time. Enjoy!!!
    I'll think of you as I lay turf..ha ha **)

15. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Kiley, yep sounds like a plan :) i missed all the arab shows this year so i should be free next year . . . . i hope
    All the best for tomorrow :)

16. samm

samm Gold Member

Good luck to everyone competing over the weekend :)

17. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

lol I thought they'd band loud cheering !! ??? *#)

I was think about not coming up..OH has to work ALL weekend :(..so guess who has to feed-up morning and night both days ?! #(

ok good luck to all

Lee

18. Horsewest

Horsewest Well-known Member

Well Qadir is all ready for the big day! His first show, 2yo colt.

Thanks heaps Razzie for the training help and Shakkhan for the tips you gave me.

He is unimpressed with me at the moment, I got home late so the poor lil thing was dragged out of his paddock, up to the house, up the steps, then down one, under the verandah & lights and washed in hot water from the laundry. Then I used the hot oil treatment razzie gave me and rugged him up to the eyeballs. Lol. He was a good boy though.

See you all tomorrow!

19. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Goodluck everyone!!!!

20. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Any results? :)*

I'll be leaving soon, arrhhhhhhh im soooo nervous! :eek: