1 more sleep till the Arab State Champs

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Razzie, Oct 26, 2008.

1. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

i am working on Saturday (at the sec) so if anyone sees me say hi and dont be afraid to ask if you need anything!!

2. The Ranger

The Ranger Active Member

I will be attending as my quarterhorse x arab will be there. I pick him up with another horse.

Couple mates are competing also - cant wait. Should be a great day as my brand new float will be finished tomorrow.

3. Remaani

Remaani Guest

New horse? Cool.....
    Well if you see a brown Tobiano colt, feel free to come say hi. **)

4. The Ranger

The Ranger Active Member

No worries Rems - will do. Good luck

5. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

We are camping overnight...looking forward to meeting a few more stockies and seeing the ones I already have met :D Good Luck to everyone competing on both days!!! :)*

6. The Ranger

The Ranger Active Member

Same same - my newie has a berth - will do it hard in comfort

7. Canterbury Cottage

Canterbury Cottage Well-known Member

Ohh Ohh Ohh Ranger....Did you go with the gooseneck..... Hmmm may just have to get a new horse just to borrow it....lol
    My offers still open, if you need anywhere to stay, just stay at my dads... he has the room for all of you, and will be good for his horse to have some company.... I will tell him you are coming....

8. The Ranger

The Ranger Active Member

I would but the new mare I am getting is a little flighty being an arab - the other QHxArab would be fine.

Yeah its that gooseneck I had built with the kitchen and all. You are more than welcome to use it - especially for the mundi markets when we all go.

9. Canterbury Cottage

Canterbury Cottage Well-known Member

Well, you won't want to use the granny flat, but at least park there... save u havin to refloat as well, just walk them down the road... I wouldn't want you to get your shiny tyres dirty....lmao

10. Ooooh i would like to meet you guys as jadelise use to own my pony cruiser :)

11. suzy Q

suzy Q New Member

hey mysticmoondacer carn't wait to see mooney ...when is he on ???? sat or sun ?????

12. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

Hey suzy Q :D He is competing on sunday but will arrive on saturday late afternoon... cant wait to catch up :D

13. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Best of Luck to everyone competing on both days!:D

Hope everyone has a great show.
    I am there both days showing Party on Saturday & Dressage Marshall on Sunday**)

Look forward to hearing everyones results !

14. suzy Q

suzy Q New Member

no worries dear will be there with camera in hand lol:)*

15. himitsu

himitsu Well-known Member

hi! won't be at this show, but what arab shows are there early next year? and do they have dressage?

16. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

I'll be there on sunday .... I am yet to find a draw for the dressage but I guess we just turn up for 8.30am :confused: . I won't know anyone so come say hi lol. We have a chestnut arabian warmblood - I do believe he's more experienced in this showing stuff that we are :)*. Oh well ... will be a fun weekend ... I hope *#).

17. himitsu

what level dressage do they have?

18. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Up to medium level himitsu.

19. himitsu

oh thats cool. do they have it at every arab show or just this one?

20. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

best of luck everyone for this weekend and please results and pics :) now that we have internet again up here