1 more sleep till the Arab State Champs

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Razzie, Oct 26, 2008.

1. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

well im abit excited now lol my mare is looking fab still alittle bit fat but oh well this isnt our improtant show just a show to get her out before she is classified next yr and then newcomers yay hope to see lots of stockies

2. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

I did some grooming of mys today and she is looking great but im worried about the washing since it has been raining and so cold and stuff and i dont have hot water taps connected to my hose :(
    Also did some finer touches on her running out and stance and she is great not a foot wrong (pardon the pun :p )

Good luck to all :)

3. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Vix - know anyone in the area with a spare stable / hot water tap to help you out?

4. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Mystique, the weather is going to be nice from Friday so you should be fine to wash your horse then.

Not long to go now.
    I'll be there on both days so if you see me wandering around or plaiting a horse make sure you say hello. I'll be wearing my bright aqua Nags To Riches shirt.

5. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

Good luck Vicky...
    Let me know how you go... Havent spoken to you in AGES!!! Do you still talk to anyone from Belmont??;)

6. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

Well i dont have a mare awaiting to foal to worry about now. but i need to get my butt into gear and train a horse last minute.

omg i need atleast one more day.

7. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

2 days to go!!!!

:D

8. madcow

madcow Guest

OMG My term Tack B*tch has taken off!:D

It used to be Tack Maiden but it got changed at the Royal due to the temperament of my helper!ROFLMO

Princeton- My main worry won't be bucking LOL;)

9. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

U there on Sunday MC???

I could give u a hand as well if u like???

In return for a favour..:D

10. madcow

madcow Guest

LOL Pinto...hmmm what favour might that be I wonder?LOL;)

Yep, I'm there on Sunday. Pretty easy show for me though as Douglas just has the one class and I'm not even running him out. I also have one ridden class and my mount comes complete with an experienced Tack B*tch oops sorry Tack Maiden in her case LOL.

Might still be able to help you out though?

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

THANKYOU...:)

Suppose i should really ask the horse's owner if she wants it done...lol:p

But i recon she would..cant knock back the best at the job.**)

12. mistress72

mistress72 Active Member

is anyone camping at the sec saturday night ?

13. The Ranger

The Ranger Active Member

Hi All, I hope to catch up with a few of you as I will be attending. Good luck to all that are competing. :)

14. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

im going up Sunday to have a nosie and take some piccies too

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  15. I will be there most of saturday and sunday strapping :)

Hope to see you all there :)

16. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Woo hoo getting excited now! Plan on leaving early tomorrow if the kiddies let us so King has longer to settle in and I have longer to spend at the shops :p. Kings looking great YAY!

Good luck everyone. So excited to catch up with all the stockies going! Love how well run arab society shows are.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  17. Pjsarabs

Pjsarabs New Member

Yes shado007... looking fantastic! Watch out WA... that is one very SPUNKY young man shadow007 has.... and he knows it! lol

18. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

I second that! :D

Jadelise and I will be there on Saturday, with a friend and her stallion, and on Sunday with Pickles.
    Who else is there both days?
    Come and say hi, I hope I meet lots of stockies! :)):))

19. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I am, decided its best so the boy can settle in for the night.
    If anyone see's a brown pinto colt, come say hi. :)*

20. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

WOW long trip to come watch a show, didn't know you were into Arabs so much to come watch the States :) May see you around as I am hoping to pop in on Saturday morning.