1 more sleep till the Arab State Champs

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Razzie, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

I couldnt find the thread, so i started a new one.

Hows everyones horses looking??

Mine is over worked under paid, according to her anyway.

I thinking i should entered my partbred now as she looking fab. But oh well!!!

2. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

mines a little bit fat but is looking great lol would rather her fat than skinny hahaha

mine thinks the same as urs razzie haha isnt likeing the idea of being back in work haha

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Arab Lovers Mare Fe is looking Super:)*

Jem..Isnt your mare doing the inhand??

4. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

my purebred is doing inhand and ridden, only second ever show. poor girl!! but than she will have a long break and will be going in foal.

5. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

King looks great. A million bucks, glassy coat...but he's lame :(.

6. tsararab

tsararab Active Member

god time flys, my two are looking good a little porky but not to bad.lovely glassy coates.now i just hope i can wear my mare out for the saddle classes,just want to achieve riding a good class then ill be happy leaving on a good note, and then she can go in foal cos i know thats what she wants she is so clucky its ridiculouse after all she is eight and i dont want to leave it to much longer.plus i have my anglo filly who is 3 to break in and go on with :))

7. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Diva has decided to grow a winter coat :( Don't know why as her lights are the same!

I am over the show already but will still be there :p

8. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

*sigh* Kings still lame. I've just done his feet but learnt a good lesson. Move the horse away from the electric fence if they get too close while your doing their feet. *Arnie rubs her saw back*

9. robbing'charisma

robbing'charisma Well-known Member

Are you OK "Arnie"?

10. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

My ARP colt is looking super, and my ARP mare is looking great aswell, just a bit on the fat side lol

my friends arab warmblood filly is looking great aswell,

cant wait till this show, so exciting:)

11. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I'm ok Amanda. I'm learning to commando roll really well :p. Hit the ground hard with my back but saw flying hooves and could hear my OH cursing as he knew I was going under LOL and I managed to roll out ok.
    Next time I tell him that he's too close and not to touch it, it means he's too close and to move him! LOL

12. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

I rode "the boy" this morning and he was very good :). Gives you a lovely feeling ... His mane is even growing LOL!!

Can someone tell me if there is a provisional program as to when classes are on during the day? Or is it similar to the one with the entries? I was just wondering when the dressage was in relation to the other classes :)* .

13. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Classes are in order of the programme with entries. The dressage usually has a draw available prior to the day and from memory is usually done in the morning during the halter classes.

14. Tisharli

Tisharli Active Member

My two lads are looking super, can't wait for the show although getting nervous already:D

15. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

My boy looks terrible*#)

Im off to Melbourne and arrive back the day before so hopefully he stays safe while I am gone:)

16. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

He does not!

Ill tell him you said that!!

At least he has a mane!

17. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Yeah, I was joking*#)

He's looking mighty fine**)

Im sure Pickles wont need a mane to do well:D

18. Sweety

Sweety Active Member

i cant wait our two are looking fab, although a bit on the FAT side!!! oh well, we'l just work them harder so it turns too muscle! lol

19. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

He got a little fright today (boogy men in the bush) and trotted around snorting, and MY GOSH he is pretty!

Mighty fine would be an under statement!!:p

20. madcow

madcow Guest

well my 'prep' has been going really well.......I took (actually peeled) ponies cottons off him yesterday. LOL He has a great coat but unfortunately because it's so fine it rubs VERY easily. He is currently sporting baldy backs of his ears from saggy hood rub and his shoulders are a bit rubbed too:(

Oh...has also lost a shoe for the 3rd sucessive week in a row taking away part of his hoof.

but you get that